[sg_popup id=”24058″ event=”click”][/sg_popup]
Fortnite challenges have been a regular feature of the game since their introduction in Season 3 of Chapter 1. Fortnite Season 3 Week 8 has new and exciting challenges. Surely, you will want to know how to complete Fortnite’s challenges. There have been numerous adjustments, modifications, and changes to these challenges. However, the essence of these is for players to accomplish set tasks in order to earn an XP bonus. General challenges include finding specific locations, chests search, acquisition of ammo boxes, and, players elimination. Some Fortnite challenges require additional information in other to find hidden items or locations.
Finally, vehicles such as Cars and boats have been added to the game. Players now have a variety of new vehicles for use. These include, fast and raging sports cars, massive trucks, and your regular taxis have ALL found their way into the Fortnite challenges car collection. Players need to drive their desired vehicles around to an extent to get used to.
Fortnite is currently available on platforms such as PlayStation 4 (PS4), Xbox One, Android, PC, and iOS.
REWARDS OF FORTNITE CHALLENGES
Apart from cars, Season 3, week 8 also introduced some exciting and new challenges. Consequently, players will need to complete the Battle Pass in other to earn vast amounts of XP. Players can now collect more of Fortnite Season 3 Week 8’s newly added XP Coins in the game. This would surely provide an extra XP boost.
Players have to complete the Weekly Challenges in order to earn XP which will in turn level up their Battle Pass. Players are also rewarded with custom items such as Build-A-Brella and others. Each of the challenges for Week 8 is worth 35,000 XP, except a Team Challenge (“Rec 4 Players”) which is valued at 80,000 XP. Furthermore, you can also explore Atlantis at the Coral Castle location. You can also undertake a new secret Coral Buddies challenge, in addition to the secret space-age challenge
CHALLENGES IN SEASON 3, WEEK 8
Available challenges in Fortnite Season 3, Week 8 include:
- Search 7 Chests at Frenzy Farm
- 3 Eliminations at Salty Springs
- Complete the boat time trial at Motorboat Mayhem
- Drive a car from Retail Row to Pleasant Park in less than 4 minutes
- Collect 500 Wood from Holly Hedges
- Deal 1 damage to opponents from inside of a vehicle
- Deal 10,000 damage to opponents from inside of a vehicle
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes at Lazy Lake
Your search for the 7 Chests at Frenzy Farm may not present any difficulties. Eliminations of 3 villains at Salty Springs, however, may not appear as easy as it seems. An exciting introduction to Fortnite challenges is the time trial at Motorboat Mayhem. Other challenges include securing a superb car of choice at Retail Row and driving it to Pleasant Park in no more than 4 minutes. Players would want to make a few stops for gas along the way. Fueling can be dangerous, and players will have to be extremely careful to avoid elimination. More challenges involve, collecting 500 Wood from Holly Hedges. Also, you will have to deal with damages to opponents inside a vehicle and finally search for the 7 Ammo Boxes at Lazy Lake.
WHERE TO FIND MOTORBOAT MAYHEM TRIAL
You have to start the time trial at Motorboat Mayhem by, first of all, finding its location which is on the island north of Misty Meadows. Players can locate the Motorboat Mayhem at Lazy Lake and complete the time trial. You are sure to find very many players scrambling to this location in other to complete their challenge.
When you are out of the plane, you will have to initiate your glider immediately to predict where your enemies will be landing. If it is clear of enemies, then, alight on the little island where the trial is located. You may want to avoid landing in an enemy-infested territory by gliding to an entirely different nearby location which may be enemy-free. But, if you’re confident of your fighting ability, then you can land anywhere and neutralize the enemies.
You will surely find a collection of boats nearby, get one and make for the checkpoint with an image of a clock and two paddles. This is to be found on the north-western side of the island. As you sail past the checkpoint, your Fortnite challenge motorboat mayhem trial will begin.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE MOTORBOAT MAYHEM TRIAL
To successfully complete the Fortnite challenges: motor mayhem trial, you have to go past all the checkpoints within the specified time.
- Immediately the challenge starts, go for the checkpoint directly ahead of a little to the right. Try to go into the checkpoint from the right side. This will surely help you turn easily to the left and give you better positioning to access the next checkpoint
- The next is direct to the left and at the top of a wooden ramp. You will require great speed to enable you to lift and reach the proper height. You can alternatively left-click the stick to initiate a high-speed boost.
- Immediately you land, the next checkpoint will appear by your right next to a checkered flag. Here too, turn at the right angle so you will be able to jump the ramp to the right.
- The fourth is located at the top of the ramp. Don’t forget to use your boost if you’re having issues. Here, you need to turn left mid-air so you can land right in front of the next one.
- The fifth checkpoint will be on the left, by the concrete bridge. Extreme care is required here, so go slowly here. It will enable you to position yourself to the right so as to take the next easily.
- Afterward, turn right and past the buoy thereby collecting the next available one. Here too, you need to slow your pace so you can easily maneuver your boat to the right.
- You may need the boost here since you must have lost time slowing down for the previous checkpoints.
- The final checkpoint is located on a ramp ahead. Simply cruise over it to successfully complete the task.
DANGERS TO AVOID IN THE MOTORBOAT MAYHEM TRIAL
The Motorboat Mayhem trial is may not be as easy as it looks. This is because you have little time to complete it.
Again, the Fortnite challenges have boats that may not perform as accurately as you may desire, so it may take time to assume full charge of the controls.
You may probably require several tries to complete the Motorboat Mayhem trial. However, with some luck and sheer skill, it can be achieved sooner than you expect. In the case of initial failures, don’t worry, you can always restart again. The dangers that can possibly prevent you from completing the trial are numerous.
Beware of nearby sharks, they will definitely attempt taking you out. They can hit the boat and knock you off, so try to avoid and maneuver around them.
There will be enemies who are likely going to attempt to eliminate you if they find you on a boat.
The more you spend time on the waters, the more likely it is for you to be caught in the storm.
Your boat may stand the risk of running out of fuel as long as you spend more time on the waters than is necessary. You can sort your fuel issues out by grabbing another boat or taking some fuel from a nearby station. Alternatively, you may want to drive back to the starting point and restart the challenge afresh.
Read Also: https://awareearth.org/index.php/news/konosuba-season-3-release-date-plot-backstory-and-more-how-to-watch-konosuba-online/
SECRET CHALLENGES I SEASON 3
Fortnite Season 3 Week 8 has a secret challenge, that is, the Coral Buddies. Here, players will have to help the Coral Buddies with nuclear testing. It requires the bringing of nuclear materials including about 100 metals to aid them to reach space.
Another new secret challenge to Fortnight challenges is readily available this week. When the huge waters recede, they will definitely reveal an ancient spaceship at Craggy Cliffs. The challenge will immediately be activated when you find the ship.
Finally, in Battle Lab, you can also complete the Astronaut secret challenge either alone or with the help of a Squad.