TCS NQT 2020: The National Qualifiers Test this year has a different pattern than the previous years. The hiring process will happen in two phases. The first phase requires the candidates to undergo an online assessment either at home or at the examination centre. The second phase requires them to attend to a face to face interview. However, the second phase will happen after the authorities shortlist the candidates according to the NQT written exam scores. The applicants need to register themselves to attend the test.
Criteria for being Eligible in TCS NQT 2020-2021:
- The Lower limit of age is 18 years.
- The Upper limit of age is 28 years.
Minimum Requirement of Percentage:
- The candidate can apply only if they have a minimum score of 6 CGPA/60% in the last or highest educational qualification.
- The score can be of the last semester that the candidate went through.
- The maximum number of backlogs or arrears that will be considered for TCS NQT is 1 year.
- Before joining, the candidates who get selected have to clear the backlogs as per the regulations of the University they belong to.
Break/Gap in Academics:
- The candidates must declare their educational gaps compulsorily.
- The break should not be more than 24 months in total.
- However, the authority will permit exceptional cases if they find them valid.
- For proving the validity of their gaps, the candidates will have to provide relevant document(s).
Types of Courses under consideration for appearing in TCS NQT 2020:
- The type of course that the candidates are going through/ went through should be Full-Time.
- Consideration of correspondence or part-time course will NOT happen.
- However, the applicants who are from the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) can apply for the drive. But, the course should be full-time.
- Candidates will not be eligible if the last/highest educational qualification they went through was extended education.
- Permission can be given to exceptional cases.
- But, The candidates should show a valid document(s) for attending the drive.
Syllabus for TCS NQT 2020-2021:
The Syllabus for NQT has 5 Sections. They are:
- Verbal Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Programming Logic and
Question Distribution and Duration:
Duration: 180 minutes, Total Questions: 92
- Verbal Ability: 24 questions in 30 minutes
- Numerical Ability: 26 questions in 40 minutes
- Reasoning Ability: 30 questions in 50 minutes
- Programming Logic: 10 questions in 15 minutes
- Coding: 2 questions in 45 minutes
All applicants should COMPULSORILY try to answer the first three sections. The sections have Verbal Ability questions, Numerical Ability questions, and the Reasoning Ability questions.
Subject TCS NQT 2020:
This section is compulsory for candidates who want to work for TCS or any other IT company. The section of Programming Logic and Coding are present in this category.
Not applicable for TCS drive.