UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020: The Revenue Department of UP is preparing to put forward an update regarding UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2020. Besides, they are going to announce over 8000 UP Lekhpal District Wise vacancy 2020 in these job roles. The announcement is awaiting for three years. Even after the Chief Minister, Yogi Adityanath’s proposal of recruiting personnel in the posts, it took it so long. This year in UP Lekhpal Exam 2020, Only the written exam will be there, No interview will take place.
The aspiring job-seekers of UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020 can expect a notification at the end of October. Also, there will be a reservation for the under-privileged candidates. 10% of the seats are for them. This is the highlight of recruitment. On the other hand, the examination will happen in three months. However, the candidates must apply and provide the necessary details to appear. But, the details will be subject to verification. The provision of appropriate details is compulsory.
NOTE: UPSSSC– Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
The article contains all the details of the recruitment. It includes the eligibility criteria and age limit. In addition, it contains the process to apply for the exam. Also, it has the UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2020, and study material. For further details, read the article.
Also, read BSF Recruitment 2020
1. Important Dates:
- Application Starts- No announcement yet
- Application Ends: No announcement yet
- Admit card Availability: No announcement yet
- Date of Examination: No announcement yet
- Result Declaration: No announcement yet
The dates will be available as soon as the authorities notify them. Besides, the duration will also be present.
2. Application Fee:
The fee is different for different categories of people. Also, it is on the basis of the caste.
- The applicants who are from General or OBC categories will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/-
- Whereas, the applicants of ST category of SC category have to pay Rs. 95/-
- Also, the Physically Handicapped (PH) applicants shall pay Rs. 25/- to apply in the Lekhpal Posts.
2.1 Modes of Payment:
The applicants can pay through:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- or Via SBI e-challan
3. Criteria of Eligibility for UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020:
- The applicants of UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2020 should have a certificate of passing the 12th standard.
- However, they can have a qualification that is equivalent to passing the 12th class. But, the inclusion of Course on Computer Concept (CCC) is mandatory.
- On the other hand, any Graduate can apply for these jobs irrespective of their subjects.
- Also, candidates with higher qualifications can apply.
Age Limit for UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020:
UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2020 requires the applicants to be a minimum of 18 years old. However, the maximum age limit is 40 years old.
4. Tentative Vacant Posts:
All the vacancies belong to the Group C category posts. There are more than 8000 Vacancies. Besides, the positions are of Lekhpal, Revenue Inspector, Senior Assistant, and Junior Assistant.
- In the UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2020, the Government of UP will announce 7019 vacant Lekhpal posts tentatively.
- Besides the Lekhpal posts, the posts of Revenue Inspectors are also available. The tentative posts are 1073.
- Also, the vacancies of Senior Assistant will be present in the notification. The tentative vacancies are 53.
- On the other hand, the vacancies of Junior Assistant will also be present. There will be 104 tentative posts.
4.1 UP Lekhpal District wise Vacancy 2020:
There are 75 districts in Uttar Pradesh. But, there are no details at hand on the UP Lekhpal District wise Vacancy 2020. However, the posts will be available in most of the districts of UP. Also, the update will be available soon after the release of the recruitment notification.
UP Lekhpal District wise Vacancy 2020 List-
|48||Sant Kabir Nagar||–|
|50||Gautam Buddha Nagar||–|
|64||Sant Ravidas Nagar (Bhadohi)||–|
5. Pay Scale for UP Lekhpal Post:
There are 4 posts available. All the posts have the same pay scale matrix. The Grade pay ranges from Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
6. Process of Selection for UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2020:
- For the first time, the UP government is going to recruit people in the positions of Lekhpal and others based on a single Examination (Written).
- This time, no interview will happen. On the other hand, the UP Lekhpal Exam 2020 will contain 100 questions.
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the UP Lekhpal Exam 2020.
- Each right answer will fetch 1 mark for the applicants.
- Fill the answers in an OMR sheet. The authorities will provide it in the exam centres.
- The cutoff is not available as of yet. The update will be available as soon as the UP government releases the recruitment notification.
7. How to Apply for the UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2020?
The total procedure will be online. i.e. the authority allows no offline application requests. The aspirants should visit the Official Website of UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020 to complete the application process. But, the Application Form is presently unavailable on the website. Nonetheless, the authorities will provide it by the end of this month (October 2020).
7.1 Steps to Follow to Apply for the UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the UPSSSC Official Website
- Tap on the Recruitment link present on the home page of the website.
- The Application form will be present in the link. Tap to access.
- Further, Fill the form as per the directions. Provide correct information. All the variables will be subject to verification.
- Re-check the details multiple times and submit them. Tap on “Final Submission” option below the application form.
- Also, take a print of the form to keep proof.
8. Syllabus for UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020:
The syllabus of UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020 contains 4 Subjects. The subjects are:
- General Knowledge, Also,
- Rural Development and Rural Science.
8.1 Mathematics Syllabus:
The syllabus of mathematics contains three major areas like
- Arithmetic and Statistics: Profit loss, Number system, Percentage are some of the important topics of arithmetic. On the other hand, Frequency Distribution, and Cumulative Frequency are important chapters of Statistics. Also, Histograms, Bar Graph, Pie Charts, Frequency Polygon, Mean, Mode, Median are present.
- Algebra: Quadratic Equations, HFC, LCM, Simulation Equations. Also, Area Theorems is an important chapter of Algebra.
- Geometry: Square, Rectangle, and Trapezium. In addition, the area of parallelogram and circle, perimeter are important chapters in geometry.
8.2 Hindi Syllabus:
Basic Grammar and Vocabulary are the general topics of Hindi.
8.3 Syllabus of General Knowledge (GK):
There are several topics of importance in the GK:
- National Current Affairs
- International Current affairs
- General Science
- Geography of India and the World.
- The Indian Freedom Movements
- The World and its Population
8.4 Syllabus of Rural Development and Rural Science:
The syllabus of UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020 in this category covers three major areas. They are:
- Village Development Schemes of the Central Government of India
- Village Developmental /Schemes by the State Government of UP.
- Also, the topics related to the development of rural areas of the country.
9. Exam Pattern for UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2020:
All the subjects under consideration will get equal weightage in the examination. Besides, the candidates will get 1 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes) in total to complete the exam.
- Mathematics: There will be 25 questions on this subject. Besides, every question carries 1 mark only.
- General Hindi: A total of 25 questions will be present. Also, every question has 1 mark allotted.
- General Knowledge: 25 questions fetches 25 marks. i.e. each correct answer gives the candidate 1 mark.
- Village Development: Like the other subjects, it also has the same pattern. i.e. a total of 25 questions. Besides, 1 mark for each right answer.
10. Study Material for UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020:
The aspirants must start with the preparation of the UP Lekhpal Exam 2020. Besides, they should have some books in handy to prepare as much as possible.
There are many books written and edited by various writers for UP Lekhpal Exam 2020. These books are widely present in the market. Also, some of the books are found on the internet. The e-books are present in pdf format.
Some of the books are:
- Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Recruitment Exam Practice Sets
- UP Rajasva Lekhpal And Chakbandi Lekhpal- Samanya Gyan
- Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal & Chakhbadi Lekhpal- Samanya Ganit
- Puja Uttar Pradesh Samanya Gyan
- Gramin UP Rajasva lekhpal & Chakbandi Lekhpal
NOTE: All the above books are available on either Amazon.com or Flipkart.com.
11. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Will there be any negative marking if the answer is wrong in UP Lekhpal Exam 2020?
A- The authorities have not come up with any information regarding negative marking in UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020.
2. How will the selection procedure take place for UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2020?
A- The candidates will have to appear in a UP Lekhpal Exam 2020 which is a written exam only.
3. Is the Syllabus different from the previous years?
A- Yes, there is a significant difference. However, candidates can check the syllabus section of this article to get an overview.
4. What is the cutoff mark for UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020?
A- There is no information as of yet. But, it will be available as soon as the notification comes out.
5. How many seats will be there in the notification of UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020?
A- Over 8000 Lekhpal vacancies will be available this year in UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020. Also, most of the districts of UP will have vacancies. You will get to know about UP Lekhpal District wise Vacancy 2020 in the notification.
6. What are the subjects in the syllabus of UP Lekhpal Exam 2020?
A- Subjects for UP Lekhpal Exam 2020 are Mathematics, General Hindi, Rural Development & Society, and G.K.
7. When will the notification come for UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020?
A- The notification for UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2020 will be out by late-October. i.e. by the last week of October.