pokemon go special weekend: Pokémon GO is now a partner of GrubHub. This will result in giving the trainers in the United States, an opportunity to take part in the future exclusive event. This event will take place on 8th of November, 2020. All the players can sign up starting from today to 15th of October 2020. In order for one to participate in this event, you need to be a member of Grubhub. These tickets are limited to use by one per account of Pokemon Go and will be available until October 28.
These tickets will provide the Trainers access to various event-exclusive Timed Research. Also, many special Pokémon will be attracted to Incense on , November 8, 2020 of Sunday. After redemption of ticket, all the players participating will receive an exclusive event badge. All this from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time in the United States anywhere.
Date of Release:
The pokemon go special weekend date of release for the event is November 8, 2020. From 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time, Sunday.
Must Read: pokemon-snap-coming-soon-on-nintendo-switch
- On the Completion of the event Timed Research, You can earn three Incense, one Star Piece, and 100 Charizard Mega Energy. Moreover, more encounters with Sewaddle, Mawile, Chansey, Spoink, Bronzor and Gible.– pokemon go special weekend
- Also, Bulbasaur, Unown G, Ferroseed, Charizard, Pikachu, , Unown H, Minccino, sableye, Patrat, Squirtle will appear more. If one’s lucky, they can also encounter a Shiny Ferroseed.
- Shiny Unown will not be appearing during this future event.
- Incense that will be activated during the event will last for 1 hour.
How to get a ticket: pokemon go special weekend
A person can obtain a ticket for the Amazing event this Weekend by completing the following tasks till October 28.
- Submit email address on the http://grhb.me/pokemongoweekend. then you will receive an email from Grubhub. That too within 48 hours.
- If you’re new to Grubhub+, sign up by using the link in the email.
- The tickets for this Special Weekend will be sent out starting on November 4 via an email from Grubhub