Rajasthan high court Vacancy 2020
Date of post: 19 September 2020
The Rajasthan high court has issued a notice for the job seekers. The vacancy is for the post of clerk, and several other positions. Amidst the pandemic, this notice has brought a sense of satisfaction among the civilians of Rajasthan. The application and fee payment starts from October 1, 2020, and ends on November 1, 2020. The date of the exam and the date of admit card availability with be notified shortly.
- For the General, OBC, and EWS candidates the application fee is RS. 500/-
- For the SC, and ST candidates the application fee is Rs. 350/-
Mode of payment:
The candidates have several options to pay the respective fees. The payment can be done by opting for the following options:
- Rajasthan E Mitra Fee mode
- Debit card
- Credit card, and
- Net Banking.
The candidates’ age should be minimum 18 years old and maximum 40 years old as on January 1, 2021. Read the notification issued for age relaxation for further details.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan high court vacancy 2020 Notice:
The candidate should at least be a graduate in any subject. The degree should be legitimate.
Vacancy details of Rajasthan High court:
There are vacancies in seven posts which are distributed based on caste.
Total number of Vacancies: 1760
The authority has published a post on the number of vacancies. The segregation of the posts are as follows:
- For the post of Junior Judicial Assistant, there are 268 vacancies in total. 99 posts are for the people in the General caste. 56 posts are for the candidates in the OBC caste. For the people belonging to the EWS caste, there are 26 seats reserved. 13 seats are for the people belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC). 32 posts are for the candidates from the ST category.
- For the position of Clerk Grade-II, a total of 8 seats are present. 6 seats are for General caste, and one each from OBC, and SC. There are no seats for people belonging to other castes and categories.
- There are 18 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant in the Rajasthan high court recruitment 2020. For the people belonging to General Caste, there are 14 seats available, but only 2 posts are available for the people belonging to MBC. 1 post is vacant for the post of MCB for SC and ST each. There is no vacancy in this post for the people belonging to OBC, and EWS categories.
Clerk II (District Court) Non-TSP and TSP posts in Rajasthan High Court vacancy 2020 Notice:
- In the position of Clerk II (District Court) Non-TSP, there are 1056 posts available in total. Candidates belonging to General Caste have 391 vacancies. OBC candidates have 183 posts vacant for them. 183 seats are available for the OBC candidates but the MBC candidates have only 59 seats. For the people who are in the SC category, have 157 seats. For the ST candidates, there are 133 seats reserved.
- There are a total of 61 vacant posts available for Clerk II (District Court) TSP in Rajasthan high court recruitment 2020. Only 20 posts are vacant fro the General Caste candidates. EWS candidates have 3 posts allotted for them. SC candidates have 3 vacant positions for them. On the other hand, ST candidates have more positions available i.e. 35 posts. There are no vacancies for the candidates belonging to OBC and MBC categories.
Junior Assistant (State Legal Service) Non-TSP and TSP:
- In the Rajasthan high court clerk vacancy 2020 notice, there are 333 posts available for the post of Junior Assistant (State Legal Service) Non-TSP. 146 vacancies are solely for the General Caste people. The OBC candidates have 70 seats reserved for them. EWS candidates have 26 positions vacant for them. 17 seats are available for MBC candidates. SC candidates have 43 positions reserved, whereas, ST candidates have only 31 seats reserved for them.
- In totality, there are only 16 vacant seats for the position of Junior Assistant (State Legal Service) TSP. Only 9 seats are available for the candidates belonging to General Cast. On the other hand, 7 seats are vacant for the ST candidates. No vacant position is available of OBC, EWS, and MBC candidates.
Syllabus for the Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2020:
- The total marks dedicated to the exam is 400. 300 marks for the written exam, and 100 marks for Type-Writing Test on Computer.
- Duration of the written examination is 2 hours.
- The written paper is divided into three parts. Part A- Hindi, Part B- English, Part C- General Knowledge. 100 marks are allotted for each part.
- The typewriting test assesses speed and efficiency. Speed Test is conducted for both English and Hindi languages. Each language has a maximum of 25 marks. 50 marks for efficiency test.
- For the complete syllabus, go to the official website.
Procedure to Apply for the Rajasthan high court Vacancy 2020:
- Go to the Official Website of Rajasthan High Court. The form will be available from October 1, 2020. The details will also be available on the same date.
- Documents like a photo, ID proof, scanned copy of signature are mandatory.