The Indian Army will recruit people in various job roles. They brought this to notice on October 13, 2020. Also, they have come up with all the details of the job. Indian Army Recruitment 2020 will not only provide jobs to the males but also the female aspirants. It enables the aspirants to go ahead with the application process through the official website. However, the recruitment process is for the year 2021. Also, the complete process will be online. No offline process is made available.
The article will put emphasis on the eligibility criteria, the process of selection, and age limitation. Besides, it will put light on the application steps and the educational qualification that the posts demand.
- The last date to submit the application for the JAG 26 India army posts is November 12, 2020, till 3:00 PM.
- On the other hand, the last date to submit the applications for SSCW (TECH)-27 and SSC (TECH)-56 is November 12, 2020, till 3:00 PM.
Posts Available for Army Recruitment 2020:
There is a total of 199 vacancies. In the Indian Army Recruitment 2020, there are three SSC technician posts in which the recruitment is happening. They are:
- JAG-26- There are only 8 vacancies in this job role.
- SSCW (TECH)-27: In this post, the number of vacancies is 14.
- SSC (TECH)-56: The largest number of vacancies are in this position. 175 vacant seats are present in this post.
Also, 2 vacant positions for Defence Personnel are available.
Age Limit for the Indian Army Vacancies:
- The candidate’s age should be a minimum of 20 years.
- On the other hand, the maximum age of the candidates can be 27 years.
- However, the maximum age limit of 35 years is under validation for the widows of the Defence people who have lost their lives in the Harness.
Requisition of Educational Qualification for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- JAG-26 (For both Male and Female Candidates): The aspirants of this post will have to have a Bachelors’s in LLB (Law). Besides, they should have a minimum score of 55%. They should also have a Bar Council Registration.
- SSCW (TECH)-56: The aspirant for this job role should mandatorily have a Bachelors’s in Engineering. Also, the B.E should be in a trade that is associates with the post/trade.
- SSC (TECH)-27: The interested applicants must have a B.E. in a subject that is associated with the trade or post.
- For further information check the Official Website Indian Army.
Application Procedure for the Vacant Posts:
The candidates can visit the Online Application page to complete the process of applying for the vacancies.