iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus will have a 48-megapixel rear camera lens and other more features
- The iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Plus Pro Max models will come with several new features – said tech analyst Jeff Pu.
- The new iPhones could come with titanium frames, solid-state buttons with haptic feedback, and more RAM.
- All iPhone 15 models are expected to get USB Type-C connectivity
- The iPhone 15 Pro is also expected to adopt two new haptic engines to power the volume rockers and new solid-state buttons for the power button.
- The iPhone 15 lineup is expected to get four models – iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max or iPhone 15 Ultra.
- All four models could get a USB Type-C port and will use the Snapdragon X70 5G modem from Qualcomm to get 5G and LTE connectivity.
- According to a MacRumors report, the iPhone 15 lineup will include the 6.1-inch, 6.7-inch iPhone 15 Plus, 6.1-inch iPhone 15 Pro, and the 6.7-inch iPhone 15 Pro Max.
- According to the report, they are also expecting 8 GB of RAM in the Pro model, up from 6 GB in the iPhone 14 Pro model.
- The telephoto lens on the iPhone 15 Pro Max features periscope technology to increase optical zoom.
- The iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro Max will have a 48-megapixel rear camera lens.