As AwareEarth privacy policies explain how personal data and other privacies are protected when using our services. Accordingly, users have agreed by using these services that AwareEarth may use such data. Accordingly, with the set procedures of the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we shall remove any and all copyrighted content of repeated infringers.
It is important to safely handle the personal information of our users. AwareEarth shall only use users’ personal information in context with their own content provided. Furthermore, the use of personal information will only be used to provide seamless use of AwareEarth Services. We will never disclose the information of its users, unless it comes into direct violation with the law.
Data and Information Given:
- Your location information
- Your mobile device data: device type, operating system, device name
- Data regarding your PC: computer’s browser, operating system
- Data regarding your actions on our website
- Your comments, and ratings
- Your cookie information
- Your IP information
How the Information is Used:
- To customize the App which is available to you
- To personalize your own experience
- To offer you additional services and Apps which we think may be of interest to you
- To prevent fraud and criminal activity
Privacy Policies are Subject to Change
In order to maintain efficiency and consistent information, AwareEarth may update or edit their privacy policies at any time.
For any concerns or issues regarding privacy policies, users may contact the AwareEarth Support Team at any time.