Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released notification for recruitment of Technical Electrical 2020. There are a total of 608 vacancies in UPPCL. Candidates who are Eligible and interested can apply for UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2020 on UPPCL official website i.e. upenergy.in on or before 22 July 2020.
UPPCL Recruitment 2020: Overview
- Exam Name – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- Conducting Body – UPPCL
- Online Application Start Date – 01st July 2020
- Last Date – 20th July 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date – 20th July 2020
- No of Vacancies – 608
- Eligibility Criteria – 10th Pass
- Website – https://upenergy.in/uppcl
UPPCL recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Online Application Begins – 01 July 2020
- Last Date of Online Application – 22 July 2020
- Online Submission Of Application Fee – 01 July to 22 July 2020
- Offline Submission Of Application Fee – 01 July to 24 July 2020
UPPCL Vacancy Details
Technician Electrical – 608 Posts
- General – 245 Posts
- OBC – 164 Posts
- EWS – 60 Posts
- SC – 127 Posts
- ST – 12 Posts
Accounts Officer – 30 Posts
- General – 04
- OBC – 03
- EWS – 03
- SC – 18
- ST – 02
Technician – Rs.27200
Accounts Officer – Rs.56100-177500
UPPCL Online Application Fee
- General/ OBC hailing from U.P – Rs. 1,000/-
- Candidates Other Than UP – Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST hailing from U.P.–Rs. 700/-
Application Fee will be deposited via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan.
- Technician Electrical – Candidates should pass Class 10th exam with Science/Mathematics as a subject. ITI/NCVT certificate in Electrician/Electrical
- Accounts Officer – C.A./l.C.W.A. Final Exam and experience in Accounts/Finance/Audit Department in reputed organization
Technician Electrical – 18 Years to 40 Years
Accounts Officer – 21 Years to 40 Years
Prerequisites for UPPCL Online form 2020
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature (JPG format)
- Photo ID proof
UPPCL Mode of Selection
The selection for UPPCL Technician Electrical Recruitment will be made on the basis of:
- Computerized Based Test (CBT). The test will be conducted in two parts of 3 hours for Technician Electrical.
- Document Verification
UPPCL Technician: Syllabus
Computer Knowledge about Computer:
- Basic of Computers,
- Generations of computer,
- Input & Output Device,
- Hardware & Software,
- Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word,
- MS Excel,
- MS power point,
- Memory Orientation,
- Computer Abbreviations,
- Modern day Technology.
- Geographical and Socio Economic development of India.
- Knowledge of current news of National and International importance
- Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India,
- Indian culture,
- Indian Polity,
- Economy of India
- Polity of India.
- Questions will be asked from analogies,
- Similarities and Differences,
- Spatial Visualization,
- Spatial Orientation,
- Problem Solving,
- Decision making,
- Visual memory,
- Relationship concepts,
- Arithmetic reasoning,
- Verbal and figure classification,
- Arithmetical number series,
- Non-verbal series,
- Coding and decoding,
- Statement conclusion,
- Syllogistic reasoning.
- Standard of questions will be metric education.
- Spot the Error,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words,
- Idioms & Phrases,
- One word substitution,
- Improvement of Sentences,
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs,
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration,
- Shuffling of Sentence parts,
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage,
- Cloze Passage,
- Comprehension Passage.
- Correction of sentences,
- Active passive voice,
- Direct indirect sentences,
- Verbs/Tense/Non Finites,
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression,
- Synonyms and Antonyms,
- Use of adjective,
- Compound preposition,
- Use of pronouns.
- Various safety measures involved in the Industry.
- Elementary First Aid.
- The concept of Standard.Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
- Fundamental of electricity.
- Electron theory-free electron.
- Soldiers, flux and soldering technique.
- Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors.
- Definition, Explanation, and
- Voltage grading of different types of Insulators,
- Ohm’s Law
- Properties of insulators,
- conductors, and semiconductors.
- Law of Resistance. Series and parallel circuits.
Steps to Apply Online for UPPCL Recruitment 2020
Follow the given steps to complete the application for UPPCL Online form 2020
- Visit the official website of UPPCL.
- Click on “Registration”.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required details:,Personal Details,Contact Details,Educational Eligibility.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the final form.
- Print the form and Keep the copy for future references.
Please ensure Payment has been made. The completion of the UPPCL Online form requires the payment.
For more Educational news stay tuned to Aware Earth – Education