Table of Contents
Voice Assistants on Alexa:
we all know that Alexa is a Virtual assistant, by Amazon. Now Amazon will let companies Build Voice assistants on Alexa. This smart speaker, nowadays friends of many will let help other companies. It like expanding or sharing software.
Voice Assistant simply means it functions on one’s vocal command. Now that companies will add this software it will be easier for that product’s users to access them well.
Let’s find out more details about how companies will use Alexa, the profit of Amazon, and pretty much the whole concept.
How other companies can use Alexa?
Automobile company FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) will be the first company to use voice Assistants on Alexa. This simply means features of Alexa with customization of other companies. If FCA is using this feature then probably you can get automobiles which you can operate some features with your voice. However, this feature is not brand new to any such product. But using it on Alexa is.
Now, the question is how to use it on Alexa. So, We have covered this point earlier as it will be more like sharing software’s blocks and building of this s ark speaker.
What Amazon said?
In a recent statement, Amazon Revealed that they have invited several giant companies to customize Alexa as their own assistant. Other companies joining is not clear as of now. But if these plans work Alexa will reach every corner of the world. And Amazon will be the strongest rival in this field. It can prove as a great marketing strategy by Amazon to expand its product reach and that to getting paid for it.
- Amazon will let other companies use Alexa as their own voice Assistant.
- FCA will be one of the first companies to use Alexa.
- Amazon asked other companies as well to use their smart speaker.
- To put it simply it is like Alexa’s function with other companies functionalities.
- Which other companies are using this is not confirmed yet.
- But if companies started using Alexa, Amazon will be the biggest rival in the voice control field.