Table of Contents
Andie MacDowell silver Fox look:
Andie MacDowell silver Fox looks at Is talk of the town as she appeared on “The Drew Barrymore show.” she Revealed that she stopped using Dye on her hair during the lockdown and the result is what you saw on the show.
In a lockdown, we were at home fearing for our lives, and our near and dear ones’ safety. It’s almost a year but we can’t really forget the early stages of the corona. So, who will think of dying their hair, especially when you stuck at home? This was the case for Andie MacDowell as well. And she decided to ditch dying her hair from the regime.
Andie MacDowell’s silver Fox look is something invented in corona lockdown. Aren’t we all are little scientists at that time. We surely did some experimenting one Way or Another.
Why she is calling it “Silver Fox” look:
Natural is beautiful, In this world of filters, we all are guilty of hiding our flaws. Therefore Andie MacDowell’s silver Fox look is much appreciated as it is natural. She revealed that she decided not to dye her hair during the lockdown, but one day her daughter told her she looked like Bada. Andie thought if she could look like bad without much effort then it’s fine.
She jokingly said, it is not gray or salt & pepper hair but silver Fox hair. She even got an approving nod from a stranger at a grocery store having the same Silver Fox hair color.
However, this 62 years old actress is looking beautiful with her natural hairs, and what a great way to change your looks while saving some money.
- Andie MacDowell’s silver Fox look Is trending after she appeared in The drew Barrymore show.
- She revealed she stopped dying her hair during the lockdown and decided to keep it this way as her daughter quoted she look bad.
- She revealed maybe after some years she would change her mind and dye her hair again but for now, she is enjoying her bad and silver Fox look.
- And we think she is beautiful either way.
- Andie MacDowell’s silver Fox look is something invented in corona lockdown. So, tell us what new things you’ve tried this lockdown.