Education

Assam HSLC Results 2020 – Latest Details

Assam HSLC 2020 results

Due to the lockdown, the HSLC results were delayed, but not for long. The Assam HSLC Results 2020 Results were declared on 6th June at 9 am. And it is available on their official website.

The results of the High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) exam was declared at 9 am. And at the same time, Assam High Madrassa (AHM) exam results were also declared. Around 3.5 lakh students appeared for the SEBA exam this year. Because of this, there was a high competition.

Assam education minister Himanta Biswa Sarma announced on 5th June. He said that this year, no one will be allowed to go to schools for the results. “We have banned processions with rank holders. And schools will remain closed tomorrow. The candidates will see their results in their homes on a mobile application or multiples websites,” he said.

HOW TO CHECK Assam HSLC Results 2020?

– Visit the official website of SEBA mentioned above, or visit results Assam.nic.in

– And On the bottom left side of the page, find the quick links.

– But only click on the quick link saying ‘HSLC/AHM Result 2020’.

– Type in your Roll code, Roll number and captcha in the appropriate boxes and click on ‘Get Result’.

– And finally, the website will display your mark sheet.

– You may now download your result.

HSLC Top 5 rankers 2020

Following are the top 5 rankers of the HSLC Examination:

1. Dhritiraj Bastav Kalita – Padum Pukhuri High school

2. Alangkrita Gautam Baruah – Salt Brook School, Dibrugarh

3. Debisma Priya Borah – Gyanjyoti Academy, Narayanpur

Jyotisman Deva Sarma – Sankardev Sishu Bidya Niketan, Barbhag

Chaki G Bulton – St. Mary’s H S School Guwahati-3

4. Namashya Deka – Little Flowers School, Nalbari

Jayashree Sarma – Dakshin Guwahati Jatiya Vidyalaya

5. Manash Uttam Neog – Nilmoni Adarsha Jatiya Vidyalaya

Ankurjyoti Bezbaruah – Udayan Santi Niketan, Bezerra

Hirakjyoti Baishya – Karia Higher Secondary School

Congratulations to these toppers!

AVAILABILITY OF THE HSLC RESULT MARKSHEET

Currently, the students can only check their marks online because of the lockdown. And no one will be allowed to visit the school. But once it is over and the schools reopen, hard copies of the mark sheets will be sent to the respective schools.

This year, the Assam HSLC Results 2020 was delayed because of the COVID crisis. As per SEBA, by March 24, 95 per cent of the evaluation of the Class X answer scripts was completed. This was when the first phase lockdown was announced by the state government. And during the lockdown, despite all the difficulties, the remaining 5 per cent was done.

 This time, all the educational institutions will arrange for admission to Class XI based on the digital mark sheets. But after verification of the results through the Result Gazette, they will be provided to the educational institutions in digital format.

 

ASSAM HSLC RESULT 2020: IMPORTANT DETAILS

– District-wise, Sivasagar recorded the highest pass percentage at 83.92. And next was Nalbari at 78.73 per cent. But Darrang was close too at 74.35 per cent.

– The overall pass percentage in the HSLC exam recorded at 64.80 per cent this year. But in the previous year, the HSLC pass percentage was 60.23 per cent.

– This year, the SEBA HSLC/ AHM examinations were conducted under compulsory CCTV surveillance with clear footage. And the rules for the use of mobile phones in examinations halls were also very strict this time.

– Assam HSLC and AHM 2020 exams began on February 10 and continued till February 29 in two shifts. And they were- morning from 9 am to 12 noon and afternoon from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm.

For more Educational news stay tuned to Aware Earth – Education

About the author

Editors_Srishti

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment