Kriti Sanon turns 30 this year and has earned a lot of fame and place in the industry. Also, she has definitely set temperatures soaring high and is completely ruling the Tinsel Town. I mean just look at her, isn’t she dead drop gorgeous!!!!!!
Kriti Sanon turns 30 this year! The actress was born on 27 July, 1990 to parents Rahul Sanon; who is a delhi based CA and Geeta Sanon who is a professor at Delhi University. He went to Delhi Public School, RK Puram and did her bachelors from Jaypee Institute of Technology in Electronics and Communication. Beauty with brains, isn’t she?
Also, she additionally has a beautiful younger sibling; Nupur Sanon who is also following her sister’s footsteps and the two are extremely close to each other. Kriti turned down 2 job offers in Delhi and further moved to the city of dreams; Mumbai to chase her dream of creating it huge within the movie industry. She kick started her walk of life with modelling, then branched out to movies and endorsements in due course.
Kriti Sanon turns 30 this year! Let’s see how she carved a niche for herself in the industry.
Kriti Sanon started as a young and a contemporary face within the industry. she commenced her career was the print ad shoot for Reliance Trends. The actress has since then been seen in several common ads for brands like Titan watches, Parachute, Himalaya Face Wash and close up. She was noticed walking the ramp at Wills Lifestyle Inida Fashion Week 2010 representing illustrious designers. She has conjointly appeared within the Indian International jewellery week and in Madras International Week in 2012.
Later in the year 2014, Kriti created her acting debut with a Telugu film, 1 Nenokkadine (2014) where she was very well received by the critics. She further created a solid impression together with her on-screen chemistry with the Telugu star, Mahesh Babu. Within the same year, she created her Bollywood debut with Heropanti (2014), starring Tiger Shroff alongside her within the lead. Heropanti was a megahit Kriti`s performance was appreciated abundantly.
In 2015, she did her second Telugu film where she played Meera, in Dohchay. Her accomplishment was well acknowledged. Within the same year, she was conjointly seen in Dilwale opposite to Varun Dhawan, with Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol on board as well. In spite of differing to negative reviews, the film did fairly well at the box office.
After a short interlude, Kriti appeared in 2 films in 2017: the romantic journey motion picture Raabta opposite Sushant Singh Rajput; and thereafter the romantic comedy Bareilly Ki Barfi opposite Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao. Further, Raabta could not galvanize the audience and therefore the critics alike, whereas Bareilly Ki Barfi was each, a vital as well as a business success that won massive at the Filmfare and IIFA Awards that year.
The light entertainer Luka Chuppi (2019), Arjun Patiala (2019), the comedy Housefull 4 (2019) and therefore the time period drama Panipat (2019) are amongst Kriti`s other noteworthy projects in recent times.
There were rumours of her dating Gaurav Arora who is an actor and a model.
Thereafter, she started dating Sushant Singh. The duo had sparked rumours of a florescence romance owing to their flawless chemistry and on and off screen. Kriti Sanon and Sushant Singh Rajput were last seen along in ‘Raabta’.
The Net value of Kriti Sanon is 3 Million USD, that is close to 22.50 Crores INR.
Furthermore, she makes around INR 2 crores annually from brand Endorsements. Kriti’s brand endorsement portfolio encompasses fifteen brands that embody Bata India, Urban Clap, Whirlpool Air Conditioners, Fem, Faces Canada, Titan Raga, Cadbury Fuse among others.
In addition, as per trade analysts, she demands INR 2 crores per film.
Also, in the year 2016 she launched her own fashion label by the name ‘Ms Taken’.
Kriti owns a BMW Series 3 collection. Besides that, she has simply gifted herself a swanky Audi Q7.
We guess, it is the feature list that most likely caught her attention. There are numerous attractive features in the SUV ranging from wireless charging, leather seats, navigation, reverse parking camera, panoramic sunroof and smartphone integration as well.
Awards & Accolades
- Kriti surfaced in the Forbes’ India’s Celebrity 100 list in the year 2019. She has conjointly received various awards like:
IIFA Style Icon of the Year, 2018
BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor
Few interesting facts about her
- Kriti is a skilled Kathak dancer.
- Interestingly, the actress was a state-level boxer as well.
- The model in her was awaken when her sister, Nupur Sanon clicked a picture of her after which her classmates encouraged her to try her fluke in modelling.
- Furthermore, she sent the same pictures in a contest on a website, where she was lucky enough to win the same and also bagged an opportunity to get a free portfolio done by Dabboo Ratnani. In addition, she got a year’s modelling contract with a recognized modelling agency.
- In the year 2009 she started doing ramp walks professionally, alongside her graduation.
- She has also gotten two job offers while she was in Delhi. However, she turned down those offers and moved to Mumbai to pursue her dreams.
- As per reports, she also received minor injuries while she was shooting for her first film; Heropanti in the year 2014.
- She was the first choice for Akshay Kumar’s Singh is Bling (2015) and she signed it as well. However, later, she declined the offer for working in another film; Farzi opposite Shahid Kapoor. Unfortunately, the film got shelved.
Kriti’s likes and dislikes
- Kriti was very fond of Hrithik Roshan in her teen years.
- Her favourite holiday destinations are Dubai and Goa.
- She admires Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol and Julia Roberts.
- The actress loves to collect perfumes and her favourite perfume brand is Davidoff’s Coolwater.
- Ear Cuffs are her favourite accessory.
- Ritu Beri, Suneet Verma, Niki Mahajan are among her favourite designers.
- Kriti likes to cook, meditate and watch cricket.
- The actress devours chocolates, cheesecake, custard and moong dal ka halwa.
Kriti has all the attributes in her to be an actress. In addition, she has the urge to be learn and grow with each performance. Kriti Sanon turns 30 this year and we appreciate and celebrate her today for all her achievements and journey. Also, we wish her a very happy birthday and a year with abundant opportunities.
Deepika to feature in the Prabhas starrer!