BSF Recruitment 2020: By releasing the notification of recruitment, the Border Security Force (BSF) of India gave hopes to the aspirants. Besides, in the BSF Recruitment 2020, there are multiple posts for which they can apply. Also, the selection process will be elaborate. In addition, the aspirants have to go through Five intense rounds of elimination to back a seat. The pay scale for the vacancies is Rs. 21700-69100 to Rs. 44900-142400. It is according to the 7th Central Pay Commission
Important Dates for BSF Recruitment 2020:
- Starting of Application: October 1, 2020
- End of Application Submission for Group C Vacancies: October 28, 2020
- However, End of Application Submission for Group B Engineering Cadre, Constable Tradesman, and Airwing- October 23, 2020.
Criteria of Eligibility for BSF Recruitment 2020:
- Applicants will have to qualify for the 10th standard examination.
- Besides, they should hold either a Degree from ITI or should have a Diploma from a Recognized Organization. Besides, the degree has to be in subjects as per the post they want to apply for.
- Also, they can have a Degree equivalent to a Diploma instead of a Diploma. But, it should be from a recognized Organization.
- For the post of constable (Tradesman), the candidate should have work experience of 2 years in the trades they want to apply.
Age Limit for BSF Vacancy:
- For the posts of Engineers, the age limit is a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 19 years.
- Whereas, for the job of Engineer (Group B) the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age for appearing is 25 years.
- Group C: The candidate has to be a minimum of 18 years old and maximum of 28 years old.
- Air-wing (Group C): The applicant has to be a minimum of 18 years old and maximum of 28 years old.
- Constable Tradesman (Female and Male): This post requires the candidate to be a minimum of 18 years old and maximum of 19 years old.
- Constable (Men only): This post requires the candidate to be a minimum of 18 years old and maximum of 23 years old.
Details of BSF Recruitment 2020:
BSF Recruitment 2020 has 228 vacant posts in total. However, the vacancies are for different posts like:
- Engineering Cadre:
- ASI (Draftsman): In this position 9 vacant positions are present.
- HC: Only 1 position present.
- AC: In this position also, 1 vacancy is available.
- Mason CT: 2 vacancies are present in this job role.
- Generator Mechanic CT: Only 1 vacant post present.
- Carpenter CT: 1 vacancy is present in this post as well.
- Engineer Cadre (Group B):
- JE/SI (Electrical): The job role requires 26 personnel.
- SI (Works:): This job role requires 26 personnel.
- Group C Vacancies:
- HC: Mason or Carpenter: Total vacancies- 3
- HC: Plumber- Total vacancies- 1
- Lineman (CT): Total vacant posts- 11
- Generator Mechanic (CT): Vacant posts- 28
- Sewer Man (CT): 1 post only
- Generator Operator (CT): Vacant Posts- 19
- ASI (Draftsman): Vacant posts- 1
- AIR-wing Cadre (Group C) Vacancies:
- Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (ASI)- There are 10 vacant posts in this job role.
- On the other hand, for the job role of Assistant Aircraft Radio Mechanic, there are 12 vacant posts.
- Constable Cadre (Tradesman) Vacancies:
- For Constable cadre (Tradesman), which includes Tailor and Cobbler posts, there are 75 posts all over the country.
Process of Selection for BSF Recruitment 2020:
The Process of selection requires the applicants to go through Five Stages:
- The First stage is the Written Examination.
- In the Second Stage, the candidates selected from the first round have to go through a Physical Measurement Test. Also known as PMT.
- The Applicants qualifying in the second round will get the chance to go through the Third round i.e. the Physical Efficiency Test. Also called PET.
- The fourth stage is medical Examination.
- The Fifth and the final stage is Documentation and Examination of the respective Trades.
Candidates have to visit the Official Website of BSF in order to register for BSF Recruitment 2020.