Like every year, the Allen Career Institute has come up with a notification to carry out the TALLENTEX 2021 exam. It is an exam that evaluates the talent of school students. Besides, the exam is specifically for the students of class 5 to class 10. For several years the program provides a fine platform to the nation. It enables the nation to find the brilliant young minds that it has. Last year, over 8 lakh students participated in this talent hunt exam.
The exam encourages many students around the nation. The scholarship program is a pathway for lakhs of students to test their limits. Also, they can assess themselves among the others in the same age group. Besides, the exam helps the pupils to enhance their skills in different genres of science. The best part of the exam is the provision of scholarship to the qualifying students. The students will get a scholarship of Two Hundred Crores as a whole.
Steps of TALLENTEX 2021:
The prevailing pandemic situation makes it difficult to carry out the exam at once. Hence, the authorities have made the decision of conducting the exam in 2 STAGES:
- STAGE 1: The candidates can appear for this stage at home. It will happen in the Open Book Test format (Online). However, the should have a good internet connection at home. They can appear either from the Online Web Portal or from the Mobile Application. However, it is an Elimination stage. The students have to meet the minimum cutoff marks (top 20 percentile) to appear for STAGE 2. Duration- 2 Hours
- STAGE 2: Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted in this stage. The test will be Offline. The students who manage to clear the first stage can appear for stage 2 from any Allen centre in the country. Besides, the students who are a part of the Allen classroom course can also participate in Stage 2 of TALLENTEX. Duration- 2 Hours
Important Dates for TALLENTEX:
- Last Date for Registration: October 15, 2020
- Date of Examination (STAGE 1): Between October 28, 2020, and November 10, 2020.
- Date of Examination (STAGE 2): Between April 15, 2021, and June 30, 2021.
- Result Declaration (STAGE 1): November 26, 2020 (Tentative)
- Result Declaration (STAGE 2): Within 20 days after the exam.
Process of Application:
- The students have to visit the Official Website of TALLENTEX to enrol themselves.
- The students have to provide with a mobile number in use.
- Only 1 applicant can enrol in a mobile number.
- The applicants can proceed with the payment option and pay the registration fees of Rs. 200/-. Besides, 5% of the application fees will go in charity for the COVID-19 relief fund.
- Also, for further queries, the applicants can leave a message for the official in the popup present on the official website.
Syllabus and Pattern for TALLENTEX 2021:
Subjects: The students can appear for subjects like Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and IQ.
STAGE 1: The syllabus will be in accordance with the NCERT textbooks of the present as well as previous classes.
STAGE 2: The syllabus will be in accordance with the NCERT Textbooks of the 2020-21 academic session.
There will be 160 questions. Both integer type questions and MCQ will be present. Also, weightage is equal for both types of questions.
Distribution of Questions According to the Subjects in TALLENTEX 2021:
All the classes have the same distribution of questions.
- Biology: Total Questions- 20, MCQ Type- 10, Integer Type- 10
- Chemistry: Total Questions- 20, MCQ Type- 10, Integer Type-10
- Physics: Total Questions- 20, MCQ Type- 10, Integer Type- 10
- Mathematics: Total Questions- 50, MCQ Type- 25, Integer Type- 25
- IQ: Total Questions- 50, MCQ Type- 25, Integer Type- 25
NOTE: For classes 5, 6 and 7, there will be no negative marking. Each right answer will fetch them 4 marks. However, deduction of 1 marks will happen in case of a wrong answer for the students of classes 8, 9, and 10. Also, each right answer will fetch them 4 marks.
Every student will get a State and a National Rank. Also, every student will be issued a Competitive Sucess Index.