After launching the X3 series last month, Realme launches Realme C11, smartphone under the ₹10,000 category, in India today.
Here are some features the brand promises with the new release :
- Realme C11 has an Octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor with up to 2.3 GHz clock speed. It can be called a mediocre chipset, which may not give you a high end gaming experience.
- It has a 2 GB+32 GB variant (2 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM). With 2 GB RAM the users may not be able to do much multitasking. We’ve seen better variants too with more storage and RAM under the same price range.
- It has a full screen display of 6.5 inches with a screen to body ratio of 88.7% and a resolution of 1600×720 HD+.
- Like other realme smartphones this one will also have a good battery life with a 5000mAh battery. Which can give around 40 hours of standby, as claimed by the company.
- It has a dual camera set-up for its rear cameras. A 13mp primary camera(f/2.2) and a 2mp portrait lens(f/2.4). For the front camera setup, it has a 5mp selfie camera (f/2.4), which has a field-of-view of 77.9°.
- It has 3 card slots (2 SIM cards and 1 MicroSD).
- Like most other Realme smartphones, it has the interface of realme UI based on Android 10.
- It is available in Rich Grey and Rich Green colors.
In India, it will cost ₹ 7,499.The sale will start on 22nd July, 12 PM. It will be available on realme.com and flipkart.
Also read, Realme to launch ultra dart