TST, once in the past known as Top Secret, is a South Korean kid band shaped by JSL Company (presently known as KJ Music) in 2017. They appeared on January 4, 2017, with Time’s Up. Kim Yo-han (born on September 22, 1999), additionally known by the mononym Yohan, is a South Korean artist and entertainer. He appeared as an individual from South Korean kid bunch X1 completing first on Produce X 101 of every 2019. Unfortunately, Yohan died at an early age of 28.
Official Team Members:
- Yohan (Passed away recently, in 2020)
Yohan’s Death Updates:
- In a disastrous unforeseen development, K-Pop star and individual from TST (Top Secret) Yohan has died. The stunning updates on his passing arrived at fans on June 16. While enthusiasts of the 28-year-old star grieve his unexpected demise. Additionally, the reason for death is as yet obscure.
- The Korean pop star’s demise was affirmed to the neighborhood media by TST’s record mark KJ Music Entertainment. The announcement read, “Hello. This is TST’s label, KJ Music Entertainment. We are sad to relay the most unfortunate, sorrowful news. Back on June 16, TST member Yohan left this world. The late Yohan’s family is currently in deep mourning. The family has pleaded that media articles about Yohan’s passing, such as those making speculations about the cause of his death, be refrained out of respect. We express our deepest condolences in light of Yohan’s final parting.”
- As indicated by reports, Yohan’s memorial service would happen on Thursday. His human remains would apparently be taken from Severance Hospital in Sinchon, Seoul. Additionally will be buried at the Yongin Catholic Park Cemetery.
- He last posted on Instagram on May 31, stating, “I need to go to travel.”
- Yohan restored huge notoriety in 2016 when he joined the gathering NOM. The K-pop star at that point proceeded to join TST, which was formerly known as Top Secret. The band stood out as truly newsworthy after it discharged its collection ‘Countdown’ in January.
- Yohan’s unforeseen passing is one of the numerous performers’ to hit the South Korean music industry over the most recent five years.
- In February 2015, Baby Kara vocalist Ahn So Jin kicked the bucket by self-destruction, as indicated by Billboard. The outlet later revealed that SHINee part Jonghyun had additionally kicked the bucket by self-destruction in December 2017.
- In 2019 alone, fans of the K-pop type were left grieving the loss of Sulli, in the past of the all-female gathering f(x), and Goo Hara, a kindred female independent craftsman.
- Sulli’s body was found at her home in Seongnam on Oct. 14. At that point, neighborhood specialists said the 25-year-old star was battling with extreme wretchedness, anyway, they didn’t detail. Sulli had additionally taken a stand in opposition to cyberbullying previously.
- Goo Hara, who additionally happened to be a dear companion of Sulli’s, kicked the bucket a month and a half later on Nov. 24. She was 28. Police said a colleague found the vocalist on-screen character dead at her home in southern Seoul and announced it to specialists. Goo Hara’s reason for death wasn’t promptly uncovered. Additionally, the specialists wouldn’t give further subtleties at that point.
- @xxxLealey wrote on Twitter, “Rest in peace TST’s Yohan 1992-2020. you will be missed and you were such an angel. the cause of death is not going to be revealed because of the family’s request so please respect them and his colleagues as they are grieving right now for the loss of Yohan.”
- @jessyyy.nm wrote on Instagram, “We lost another angel who will always be in our hearts. fly high my love, you’ll always be on my mind.”
- @SugY_lover wrote on Twitter, “hey hey if you see this can you help us stream TST’s – song Paradise. Yohan’s wish was to make this song popular so let’s do it for him!! please.”
@btsparkjiminie7 wrote on Twitter, “I may not know you but your soul may rest in peace. TST Yohan has passed away at the age of 28 and to their fans, friends, and family I would like to send my condolences.#RestInPeaceYohan.”