Uttar Pradesh Government is recruiting Assistant Review Officers (ARO). The posts are for the Vidhansabha Sachivalay. The process of application is online. Besides, the applicants can register themselves in the official Website of Vidhanparishad. The pay scale for the vacancies ranges from Rs. 44,900 to 1,42,400 each month. Read more to get the details of the recruitment process.
Also Read: UPSC Recruitment 2020
Important Dates for ARO Vacancies:
- The recruitment process started on September 18, 2020.
- However, the last date of application is October 22, 2020.
- Besides, the candidates can complete the application on October 25, 2020.
- The date of Examination is not out. The officials will announce it soon.
Age Limit for the ARO Positions:
The age limit will be according to the age of the candidate as on July 1, 2020.
- The Minimum requirement of age is 21 years.
- However, the maximum age limit is 40 years.
Application Fees for the Vacancies:
For UP Vidhansabha Sachivalay ARO Recruitment 2020, The application fee is different for different categories of applicants.
- The General applicants will have to pay a fee of Rs. 1050/-
- Also, the OBC and the EWS candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 1050/-
- On the other hand, the ST, SC and PH applicants have to pay a fee of Rs. 800/-
- However, the PH Divyang applicants have to pay Rs. 50/-
Mode of Transaction:
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
Details of the Vacant ARO Posts:
In the UP Vidhansabha Sachivalay ARO Recruitment 2020:
- There are 11 vacancies for General applicants.
- On the other hand, 6 seats are for the OBC applicants.
- The ST candidates have 4 seats reserved for them.
- However, there are no seats reserved for the ST applicants.
- For the EWS applicants, 2 seats are reserved.
- There is a total of 23 vacant positions.
Educational Qualification Necessary for the ARO Posts:
For being an ARO in UP Vidhansabha, the applicants must have a valid Graduation Degree. Also, it should be from a recognized institution. Besides, it should be an Institution from India. In addition, the person should have a Degree or Diploma in Computer Science. The Hindi typing speed should be at least 25 WPM.
Process of ARO Selection:
The selection will take place in three stages:
- Written Test
- Interview and
- Verification of Documents
The candidates need to proceed with the Pre-Registration form present in the Official Website of UPVPS
The applicants should keep the following things handy to complete the process:
- The applicants have to upload a recent softcopy of passport size photo and their signature.
- The documents age proof, Caste certificate, experience certificate, and PWD certificates etc can be uploaded but it is optional.