The All India Institute of Medical Science, also known as AIIMS. NEET has replaced AIIMS MBBS 2020 Exam. All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi, will manage the exam. Candidates passing this exam are provided admissions into the MBBS program. This is a national level exam held every year. Admissions will be provided to the qualifying candidates in various AIIMS Institutes. Admissions in AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS are provided through a common medical exam conducted by NTA i.e, National Testing Agency.
The approval for the scrapping of the AIIMS MBBS 2020 entrance was made by MHRD in Lok Sabha. They confirmed that as per Section 14 of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019. NEET will be the only entrance exam for UG medical admission in the Colleges and Institutes in India.
Around 3 Lakh candidates appear for the AIIMS MBBS 2020 entrance exam. Around 14 to 15 Lakh candidates appearing for NEET. The competition gets tougher, now that NEET is the only exam.
|Admit Card||15 Days before exam|
|NEET 2020||26 July, 2020|
For admissions in AIIMS via NEET 2020, the candidate must first apply for NEET 2020. Then the candidate should appear for the National level medical entrance examination. Candidates are also required to apply for AIIMS admission 2020.
Candidates preparing to take admissions in AIIMS must know the following details:
|Name of the Exam|| AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam
(Replaced by NEET w.e.f 2020)
|Exam occurrence||once in a year|
|Exam Type||National level|
|Number of Seats||807|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen-Paper based)|
|Exam Pattern||180 Multiple Choice Questions|
NEET 2020 SYLLABUS
The syllabus for NEET 2020 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is according to CBSE Class 11th and 12th syllabus.
NEET 2020 Syllabus for Physics:
- Physical world and measurement
- Current Electricity
- Laws of Motion
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Work, Energy and Power
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Electronic Devices
- Oscillations and Waves
NEET 2020 Syllabus for Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Solid State
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Kinetics
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p- Block Elements
- Redox Reactions
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Some p-Block Elements
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
NEET 2020 Syllabus for Biology
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Genetics and Evolution
- Cell Structure and Function
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Plant Physiology
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Human physiology
- Ecology and environment
NEET 2020 EXAM PATTERN
Now, AIIMS MBBS admission is via NEET. Therefore, Students must prepare as per NEET Exam pattern.
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen-Paper based)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Language of Question Paper||English and 11 other languages like Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Urdu etc|
For every Correct answer 4 Marks are awarded and for every incorrect answer 1 mark is deducted.
Distribution of Questions according to subjects.
|Name of subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
AIIMS MBBS 2020 ELIGIBILITY
Eligibility for NEET 2020
Age limit – The matter of age limit criteria is still in court and decision regarding this is pending. Until last year the candidate must be less than 25 years of age to apply for NEET entrance exam.
- Candidate must have completed class 12th or its equivalent exam.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in physics chemistry and biology.
- Candidates who have taken Biology as an additional subject in 10+2 can also apply.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 APPLICATION FORM
- Candidates have to fill NEET 2020 application form.
- The form for NEET 2020 is released by NTA in Online mode.
- Candidates have to register online by providing the details, before applying for NEET.
- Candidates must provide their active mobile number and email i.d for NEET registration.
- Once registration is done, candidates can fill their details in application form.
- Select Test, Upload an image and finally pay the application fee.
Candidates applying for AIIMS 2020 have to pay application fees for NEET UG 2020.
NEET ADMIT CARD 2020
- The official date for the NEET 2020 admit card will be declared 15 days before the exam.
- Appearing candidates can download the admit card by entering their application number and their date of birth.
- It is important to carry NEET 2020 Admit Card along with photo I.D proof.
- Admit cards should be kept safely for future references.
- Make a time table.
- Go through complete NEET 2020 Syllabus.
- Solve Previous year Question Papers.
- Do mock tests.
- Revise your Notes.
For more Educational news stay tuned to Aware Earth – Education