Bihar Police Lady Constable recruitment process updates
The police department is one of the important sectors for a nation. The police department has officers as well as inspectors of various ranks. Amid this pandemic, the nation requires a strong and determined police sector for handling situational crisis amid the outbreak. To strengthen the police department with new young enthusiastic officials different state recruitment processes takes place. Similarly, Bihar police lady constable recruitment takes place.
Females are reaching new heights in every possible profession. Similarly, police lady constable recruitment also takes place on a state level. This inspires female equality. Hence, CSBC Bihar police lady constable recruitment process takes place every year.
Every precious decision is released via official notification. Hence Central Selection Board of constable declares an official notification on its official website about the recruitment of lady constables for Bihar police Swabhiman Battalion. The recruitment process has various steps. Therefore, its first step of registration starts from June 24 2020.
Recruitment process steps
- Registration step: Candidates can register at the online platform. Hence, Candidates can apply for the recruitment process from 24th June 2020.
- Post preference: After registration applicants who are interested in the hiring process can apply for the posts online on the official website on or before July 24 2020.
- The written exam takes place next.
The hiring process is conducted for the lady constables in Bihar police department. Also, there exists only reserved vacancies for women from the scheduled tribe. While on the other hand, in total there are 454 vacancies for lady constable in Bihar police Swabhiman Battalion. Therefore, Bihar recruitment process takes place to fill 454 vacant seats for lady constables.
- Applicants should have passed the examination of class 12th from a recognised board of education.
- Age limit: Candidates should be in between 18 to 30 years age limit.
- Physical criteria: Minimum required height barrier for lady applicants is 155 cm.
- Candidates require to clear the written exam including multiple-choice questions.
- Syllabus for the written exam is given on the official website of CSBC.
- If a candidate clears the written exam with 30 % or above score. Then they become eligible for the physical test.