Bihar Education Department has released the schedule for restoration of Bihar Teachers Recruitment 2020 of 90763 elementary teacher jobs in 71 thousand elementary schools. The process will be finalized by 31 August 2020. Applications will also be taken into consideration from NIOS candidates from June 15 to July 14. These candidates will be required to have passed the D.EI.Ed in 18 months along with TET or CTET prior to the date of application.
On Monday, June 8, 2020, Arshad Feroz, Deputy Secretary of the Education Department issued a new schedule of planning. A total number of 63951 teachers are to be recruited for class 1 to 5. 26811 teachers from classes 6 to 8 are to be employed.
Dr Ranjit Kumar Singh, Director of Primary Education informed that D.EI.Ed and its identical degrees would get priority in the starting again of appointment of teachers from class 1 to 5. In case any D.EI.Ed. the candidate is not available, those with a B.Ed would get a facility to consider a 6-month bridge course.
Table of Contents
Bihar D.EI.Ed Recruitment 2020: Important dates
- Date of application -June 15 to July 14, 2020
- Preparation of merit list- July 18, 2020
- Last date to get planning list approved– July 21, 2020
- Publication of merit list date- July 23, 2020
- Objection to merit list- from July 24 to August 7, 2020
- Final publication of merit list date- August 12, 2020
- Approval of merit list by district- August 13 to August 22, 2020
- Publication of merit list- August 25, 2020
- Construction of counselling and selection list dates- August 28, 2020
- Employment letter issue date- August 31, 2020
Bihar Jobs 2020 Overview
The Bihar Primary Teacher Bharti 2020 has begun the recruitment of more than 90 thousand Primary and Upper Primary Teachers in various Bihar Government and Aided schools. The eligible candidates can apply for Bihar Teacher Recruitment online registration. They can submit their application form to the respective Niyojan Unit before the last date. Bihar Primary School Teacher Vacancy at Niyojan is directly based on Merit Basis. So all the aspirants have a great opportunity to work as Sarkari Teacher. The Bihar School Teacher Bharti is for all BEd, TET qualified candidates
- Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Official Link: http://www.educationbihar.gov.in/
- Post Name: Teacher
- Total Vacancies: 40000
- Application Mode: Online/Offline
- Job Location: Bihar
Bihar Recruitment Eligible Criteria
- Educational Qualification – 12th with B.Ed & Graduation with B.Ed.
- Selection Procedure – Exam/Interview.
- Age Limit – Minimum – 21 years
Maximum – 38 years
Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy – 94000 Posts
The Bihar Primary Teacher Vacancy 2020 Niyojan Shikshak Recruitment official notification PDF is now issued. Thus, the government of Bihar Education Department is now proposing the tentative vacancy of teachers of Primary Class (I to V) and Upper Primary Class (VI to VIII) at various schools.
- Primary School Teacher – 42606 Posts
- Middle School Teacher – 28638 Posts
- Basic School Teacher – 391 Posts
Bihar Niyojan Teacher Salary Structure
The candidates who will be selected through Niyojan Bharti will be different from the regular teachers. They will be provided with a fixed salary for the duration they are hired.
- Bihar Primary School Niyojit Teacher Salary – Rs. 17000-20000/-
However, the salary of Primary and Middle school Niyojit teachers is increased from time to time as per government rules.
How to Apply Bihar teacher Recruitment 2020 Online Form?
- Firstly Visit the Official website www.educationbihar.gov.in
- Click the Official Notification Link
- Look for the details carefully
- Find the eligibility details
- Click the Application link
- Fill in Your Details.
- Now, Pay the application fee if required
- Take a printout of it and keep it with yourself for the future references
Application Form Process
In the primary schools of Bihar, the Government Teacher Vacancy of Primary and Upper Primary Class is done as per the order of the events proposed. After considering the available vacancy in each and every Planning Unit at Panchayat and Nagar Nigam. The final vacancy for subject and category wise is issued. Thereafter as per the Bihar Primary Teacher Vacancy 2020 Recruitment Date, the online application form will be started from the eligible candidates only.
For UR/OBC – Notification soon
SC/ST/EWS – Notification
Application Form Mode: Online/Offline Mode
Mode Of Payment for Exam Fees: As per the re-established application fees, the candidates have to pay by the determined mode only to the respective offices.
The Application form for Bihar Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020 will be sent by hand or post/speed post until the assigned date by the Niyojan Unit office. However, the application form will be made available separately in some time.
For more Educational news stay tuned to Aware Earth – Education