The Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the CBSE Class 10th results on July 15, 2020. Students can check their results on the official website of CBSE, i.e cbseresults.nic.in. Further, to check their results, students need to have their Roll number, School number, Centre number and Admit Card ID with them.
In addition, students can also check out their results through the DigiLocker app. Moreover, they can view their results through SMS. To check their results through SMS, students need to TYPE CBSE 10<space>Roll number<space>Admit Card ID. And, send it to 7738299899.
CBSE Class 10th Result 2020
Around Eighteen Lakh students have appeared in CBSE Class 10th Board examinations. A total of 91.46% of students have passed the examinations. Moreover, there has been an increase in the percentage of 0.36% in comparison to the last year’s results.
Moreover, the girls have outscored the boys with a passing percentage of 93.31%; while the boys’ passing percentage is 90.14% for the year 2020. Further, a total of 2.23% of students have scored more than 95 per cent in CBSE Class 10th board examinations in the year 2020.
Further, class 12th results have been declared on July 13, 2020. After that, students were waiting for the class 10th results. The HRD minister, Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank had tweeted on Tuesday ” My dear children, Parents, and Teachers, the result of Class X CBSE board examinations will be announced tomorrow. I wish all the students best of luck. #Stay calm #Stay safe.”
How to check CBSE result 2020?
All students can view their results. They need to follow the below-mentioned instructions to check their results. The steps are as follows:
- Firstly, visit the official website of CBSE results, i.e cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on the link “CBSE Class 10th result 2020”.
- After that, enter your credentials i.e. your roll number, School number, Centre number, and Admit Card ID.
- Then, log in.
- The result will be displayed on your screen.
Students can check the result through the direct link given below
Direct link for CBSE Class 10th result
How to check and download results from DigiLocker account?
Students can easily update and download their mark sheets from the DigiLocker application or website. Students need to keep in mind the following points:
- Learners should use their registered mobile number to login to their accounts.
- They should enter the OTP (One Time Password) within its time limit while signing up to DigiLocker account.
- In case of CBSE mark sheet, they should enter the last six digits of their roll number as the security pin and log in.
- After that, students should go to the “issued document” section of the DigiLocker.
- Students will be able to retrieve their CBSE class 10th and class 12th mark sheet as well as certificates.
In addition, if the student’s Aadhaar is not linked to the mobile number; it can still be linked to the DigiLocker account. In this case, students need to follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- After successful login, students should click on “Browse”.
- After that, they should select their board. For students of CBSE, “Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)” in the education category.
- Hence, students should select their type of document. For instance, mark sheet, Migration Certificate, or Passing certificate.
- After that, enter the required details such as roll no., year of examination and result.
- Lastly, students will be able to view their results for the year 2020.
- Further, they will be able to download their mark sheet and certificates.
CBSE Alternative Assessment Scheme
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had released a notification about the alternative assessment scheme for the students of Class 10th and class 12th. Following were the points mentioned in the official notification :
- If a student has appeared for more than three subjects before the cancellation of the board exams; then, the CBSE board will calculate an average score while taking into account the three subjects in which the student has scored the highest.
- Further, for those students who have appeared in only three subjects of board examinations, the board will calculate the marks of the students based on the average of two highest-scoring subjects and allotted to the remaining paper.
- Moreover, for those students who have appeared in less than three board exams, the CBSE board will calculate their results based on the marks obtained, they have appeared in. Along with that, the board will also assess its performance in the internal, practicals, and projects assessment.
Replacement of the term “fail” by “Essential Repeat”
The Central Board of Secondary Education has decided to replace the term “fail” with “Essential Repeat”. Thus, the term “fail” will not be mentioned in the result hosted on the official web site as well as the documents issued to the candidates.
CBSE Post-result Tele – counselling
- The Central Board of Secondary Education has activated the Post-result tele – counselling from July 13, 2020. the tele – counselling will continue till July 27, 2020.
- Students, as well as Parents, can dial the Toll-free number 1800 11 8004.
- Further, they can dial the number from any part of the country.
- The toll-free number is available on every day of the week from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Moreover, students and parents both can access pre-recorded useful tips and other information on IVRS on the same number
- For more details, you can visit the official website of CBSE i.e CBSE.nic.in.
In Conclusion, the Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the CBSE Class 10th results on July 15, 2020. Students can check their results on the official website of CBSE, i.e cbseresults.nic.in. Further, to check their results, students need to have their Roll number, School number, Centre number and Admit Card ID with them. In addition, students can also check out their results through the DigiLocker app as well as through the SMS service.
For more Educational news stay tuned to Aware Earth – Education