CBSE class 12: Results Out!!
CBSE class 12: Results Out!! The central board of Secondary Education( CBSE) has just now release the result of class 12th.
CBSE stated,” Over 88 percent students have passed in the examination this year.”
Though, the total number of students who have appeared for the examination were 11,92,961 appeared for the examination. And, Out of which 88 percent have passed the examination.
Also, Ramesh Pokhriyal, The Union Cabinet Minister of Human Resource Development tweeted on his tweeter account,” Dear students, parents and teachers! We congratulate you all for making this possible. I reiterate, student’s health and quality education are our priority.”
The Central Board of Secondary Education has begun to advise the students for class 10th and 12th to download the Digilock App to their smartphones to get an access to their mark sheets.
So, with the help of Digilocker app students can view their mark sheets as soon as the results are out.
It is a government application. Students were informed that the account on the app is created by government. To access it. They have to install the app. Then log in with the CBSE registered number.
Further, they have to enter the One time password (OTP) along with the last six digits of their Roll numbers as a security pin.
How to download the app
- Go to the play store or the app store. Available in your respective smartphones.
- Search for the DigiLocker application.
- Download the application.
- To login, enter the mobile number registered with CBSE
- You will receive an OTP to complete login to application
- Use the OTP along with the six digit of your CBSE board exam Roll number.
- Click on login and your account will open.
CBSE class 12: Results Out!! And, the news tells us that the result of 2020 is pretty good as 88 percent of the students have cleared the exams successfully.