Chai Sutta Bar: In 2016, a young 22-year-old boy Anubhav Dubey who was preparing for the UPSC Examination, started Chai Sutta Bar with his friend Anand Nayak in Indore. Anubhav Dubey and Anand Nayak always wanted to start a food venture of their own. So they started Chai Sutta Bar in Indore with a small amount of money. Later their friend Rahul Patidar also joined them in this venture.
The main idea of the chai sutta bar is to serve authentic chai and coffee on the bar table. At Chai Sutta Bar, They serve their chai and coffee in eco-friendly Kulhad to give it a traditional Indian touch.
Chai Sutta Bar Started their First Outlet in Indore in July 2016 and because of the fact that they serve unique and high-quality taste, Chai Sutta Bar got Famous and in very little time they have opened many more outlets in Indore and later on in the other parts of India. Today, Chai Sutta Bar have their presence in more than 30 cities of India with 100+ stores.
The founders of chai sutta bar say that “Don’t just go Vocal for Local, go Global with Local”. With this motto, they take their brand into the International market and opened their outlets in Gulf countries.
Table of Contents
Unique Concept of Chai Sutta Bar
Chai at Chai Sutta Bar is fun and tasty because they use only top-quality ingredients and milk in their Chai and coffee. They mixed the Indian Tradition with modern by serving the chai in kulhad at bar setup.
Types of Flavoured Tea at Chai Sutta Bar:
At Chai Sutta Bar, you will get a wide range of variety of chai.
- Paan to Kesar
At Chai Sutta Bar, They have a chai for every mood.
Types of Coffee at Chai Sutta Bar:
At chai Sutta Bar, you will get various types of coffee.
- Hot Coffee
- Strong Coffee
- Chocolate Coffee
- Strong Choco Coffee
- Black Coffee
They also serve different types of cold coffee some of them are.
- Plain Cold Coffee
- Choco Cold Coffee
- Strong Clod Coffee
- Cold Coffee with Ice Cream
- Brownie Cold Coffee
- CSB(Chai Sutta Bar) Special Coffee
“Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?”
By:- Albert Camus
Types of Milke Shakes at Chai Sutta Bar:
They also spoon out mouth-watering Milk Shakes.
- Vanilla Shake
- Strawberry Shake
- Butter Scotch Shake
- Oreo Shake
- KitKat Shake
- Cream Jelly Shake
- Dairy Milk Shake
- Brownie Shake
Various Types of Food and Beverage Provided by Chai Sutta Bar:
- Veg Burger
- Veg Cheese Burger
- Veg Cheese Paneer Burger
- Garlic Bun
- French Fries
- Masala Fries
- Ver Grill Sandwiches
- Corn Mayo Sandwiches
- Jam Sandwiches
- Tandoori Sandwiches
- Plain Cheese Pizza
- Veg Cheese pizza
Why Franchise with Chai Sutta Bar and its Benefits?
- Serves mouth-watering and healthy food.
- They Regular research and development to provide delicious food products.
- Very good margin.
- Tasted like a brand.
- A well-Known Brand.
- Low Investment high return.
- Best Trained staff for Franchisee.
- Provide Staff Training Support.
- Operation manual.
- Equipment and Vendor Support.
The procedure of Taking Chai Sutta Bar Franchise:
- First of all, You have to pay the Franchise Fees token Amount.
- The Research & Development team of Chai Sutta Bar will visit your city and find the best place for an outlet.
- Then, You need to send 4 working staff for the training of 15-20 days.
- Simultaneously, You would have to work on Furniture, Exterior, and Interior in accordance with the CSB theme.
- Now, You have to place an order for their Machinery and Raw Material.
- Apply for an FSSAI certificate, Trade License and Music License.
- Decide Opening Date and Schedule Opening Night Program by Indori Artists.
Total Cost Estimate:
- Franchise Fees- 600,000 + 18% GST
- 4 Person Training Hotel and Food -50000
- Furniture Cost – 300000 – 400000
- Machinery Cost – 300000
- 3 Month Raw MAterial – 300000
- Opening Day Freebies – 50000
- Rental + Electricity Bill + Labour Charges are additionally paid by you as per your location.
Chai Sutta Bar is a growing Business chain of Flavored Tea, coffee, other Beverages, and Fast Food which is going to be very popular in the coming days. The number of Franchise outlets is growing day by day. They are growing all over India very rapidly, also having their franchise outlets in Dubai and Oman.