Table of Contents
Mob psycho 100 Season 3 Release date, cast, and plot Revealed?:
Leading Normal life like any other kid mob discovered he has magical powers. Revolving around this middle school kids’ life mob Psycho 100 is considered one of the best anime of all time. Have you watched this Anime yet? If not then we got you covered. And if you watched both seasons already let’s find out more about Mob psycho 100 Season 3 release date, cast, and plot.
It is not that unique storyline but the concept of giving mystical powers to 8th graders itself is just so fascinating. Hence Mob 100 did so well. So let’s find out more about this anime. See how it concludes two seasons and what to expect from the upcoming season.
All about Mob psycho 100 Season 3:
As Mob ended up losing all his powers in season 2 Finale. The story will be more likely to be based on how will he get back his powers. And how will he survive without his powers. Most importantly how will he get back his powers.
All characters from Seasons one and two are likely to return for season 3. Evil spirits like Dimple will surely reappear to haunt Mob. It will be very interesting to take to see how the mob will fight them without his powers.
Mob psycho 100 Season 3 Release date:
No official release date is revealed as of now. But the production does announce season 3 will be airing from April 2021. We can only wait for further updates.
All about Mob psycho 100 Season one and two :
( *This part contains potential spoilers of mob psycho 100 Season 1&2 )
Season one story revolves around Middle school student Shigeo Kageyama (Mob). He seems to be a little extra average and dull. But what he is hiding within his hideous presence is immense mystic power. If these powers not used properly it can certainly destroy anyone. But the problem is the mob doesn’t know how to use its powers effectively and moreover how to control them. To learn to control his powers and emotions he begins to work with a con man and self-titled psychic Reigen Arataka.
How a mob will control and secure his power? Will he be able to live a normal life like other of his classmates? These are the questions that revolve around the entire season and viewers sure have to watch this anime to know the answers.
Watch the English dubbed Trailer here
Season one ending showed that the mob had mastered the art to control his emotions with the help of Reigen. After lots of Psychic battle. Now Reigen has become 10 times more powerful than Mob. As mobs power transferred to him. So he can train others. Season one ended on a note that no matter how powerful you are you have to use your resources wisely. In the case of the mob, it is his psychic powers. He faced enemies who want to dominate the world with their powers and learned to control his emotions as expected from happy ending anime.
Season two is a bit different as Mob gets trap in the parallel world and in the ending he ended up losing all of his psychic powers.
Watch the English subbed Trailer of season 2 Here.
Now let’s take a look at each main character of mob psycho 100 Season 1 & 2 :
- Shigeo Kageyama: the main protagonist Known as Mob. He is 14 years old, a middle school student. Has a lot of psychic abilities but can’t control his emotions. Doesn’t think much about his powers wanted to lead a normal life until discovers he can use them for the better. One reason for him not liking his mystic abilities is he has to suppress his emotions to keep his powers in check.
- Arataka Reigen: Fraud psychic, later mob joined him to learn how to con. This way he can keep his emotions in control. However, Reigen is the comedy element of this anime and later became a great teacher.
- Dimple: cutest evil spirit you will ever see. Had blushed cheeks and can possess and hypnotized any human except powerful psychics. He defeated by the mob in an attempt to dominate this world he possesses Humans.
- Ritsu Kageyama: Mob’s younger brother, always jealous of him. Attains psychic abilities of his own.
- Teruki Hanazawa: Also known as Teru, the most arrogant character of all. He just doesn’t see people without psychic abilities and treat them badly because of his arrogance he got defeated by the mob.
- Tome Kurata: Mob’s good friend has expertise in telepathy.
- Shou Suzuki : very powerful psychic had mastered many magical arts.
MOST FAQs ON MOB PSYCHO 100 season 3 :
- When is Mob psycho 100 Season 3 Release Date?
Answer- It is official that season 3 is coming. No official release date is announced but estimated to be in April 2021.
- Where to watch Mob psycho 100 all seasons?
Answer – Funimation, Crunchyroll, and Animelab have this you can stream it on any of this site.
- Is Mob psycho 100 is on Netflix?
Answer- Live-action series is on Netflix, but anime itself is on the above-mentioned streaming sites.
- How old is the mob?
Answer- He is 14, a middle school student.
Mob psycho 100 Season 3 Release Date is not confirmed yet but officially announced to be somewhere in April 2021. The plot, cast, and trailers have not revealed as of now. Stay tuned to Aware Earth for further updates.
Have you watched Mob psycho season one and two yet?