There is good news regarding the NIMCET 2020. Because the new timetable of NIMCET is out. And the NIMCET 2020 Application reopens. Not only is the exam dates declared but also online forms are available now. Learn more about NIMCET 2020 from this page.
Visit the website https://www.nimcet.in/
You will see that they have reopened the online form. And the registration process is still going on. If you wish to register but are facing problems, contact the helpline.
The revised examination date is Sunday, 9th August 2020. The website has also allowed new registrations from 2nd June, 2020. The last date for the application process is 11th June, 2020.
IMPORTANT DETAILS -THE NIMCET 2020 APPLICATION REOPENS – APPLICATION PROCESS.
1. Aspirants are expected to complete the fee payment and submit the online application. Anytime but before 5 pm IST on Thursday, 11th June.
2. They are requested to download the PDF of the form immediately after making the confirmed payment. Because successful download will ensure that his/her form is finally submitted.
3. The candidates are required to keep a copy of the generated application form. And they must do so till the end of the application process. Because the pdf copy will only be available till 11th June.
4. Candidates are requested to complete the payment procedure well in advance. Because confirmation of payment from the payment gateway/Bank can take up to 72 hours. And thus, the candidates must do so to prevent rush at the last moment.
5. Application fee for General, EWS and OBC category candidates is Rs 2500/-. But for SC/ST/PwD category candidates, fee is Rs 1250/-.
5. Visit their website to check the modified schedule and information brochure.
6. The examination will be held from 10 am to 12 noon, tentatively. The NIMCET organisers always conduct the exam offline. But due the current situation, the exam may be conducted in online mode this time. Exact details will be notified later.
WHAT ARE THE IMPORTANT DATES AFTER THE REOPENING OF NIMCET 2020?
- Availability of admit card on web for download: Monday, 27th August 2020
- Examination date (But it is subject to the pandemic and may change): Sunday, 9th August 2020
- Tentative Result date: On or before Sunday, 23rd August 2020
- Choice filling: Tuesday, 25th August 2020 to Saturday, 29th August 2020, but till 5pm
- First Round of Allotment: 1st September 2020
- First round of Remote reporting in person in the Participating NITs: 2nd to 4th September 2020
- Second Round of Allotment and Upgradation: 9th September 2020
- Second round of Remote reporting in person: 11th to 12th September 2020
- Third round of Allotment and Upgradation: 18th September 2020
- Third round of reporting in person at the allotted institute. And Surrendering the allotted seats by those who do not wish to join the allotted institute, but wish to participate in the final round of allotment: 21st to 23rd September
- Announcement of vacant seats: 30th September 2020
- Fresh Choice Filling: 1st to 3rd October
- Final round of allotment: 6th October 2020
- Final round of reporting at the allotted institute: 9th October 2020
WHY IS THE NIMCET EXAM DATE TENTATIVE?
We do not know yet about the future situation of India. Because of this, NIMCET has provided a tentative exam date. This make one thing clear. And that is – the exam will not be held anytime before, but only on or after 9th August.
We all know what is happening in India currently. Migrant workers are going back to their homes. And trains and flights are slowly starting. Markets are opening. But all this may also increase transmission of the Coronavirus. Because of this, considering the students’ safety, the exams may be held online.
NIMCET 2020 APPLICATION- REOPENS! – ABOUT NIMCET.
The NIMCET examination is a National level entrance exam. It is conducted to get admission in the MCA programmes available in the various NITs across the country. Because the rank obtained by the candidates determine their admission. The National Institute of Technology Raipur, but also called as NIT Raipur, plays a major role in conducting these exams.
But currently, very few NITs offer the MCA programme. And these are at Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirapalli and Warangal.
Kindly apply for NIMCET 2020 only if you are eligible. Because the institute verifies the application form thoroughly and rejects the eligible candidates.
NIMCET 2020 Application reopens- Check the eligible institutes and application process. Read about NIMCET and its exam dates.
For more Educational news stay tuned to Aware Earth – Education