Because of the current lockdown situation, various exams are getting delayed. And that includes the Patna University Exam 2020 too. But it is expected that the Patna University entrance exam will be conducted sometime after mid July.
The authorities haven’t yet confirmed the final date of the exam. And last year, the exam was conducted by the end of July. But because of the nationwide situation this year, it may be delayed further.
This is a major concern for all the aspirants. But they should not give up studying in order to wait for the dates. A long term and efficient preparation will certainly give good results and not provide stress at the last moment.
Table of Contents
APPLICATION PROCESS OF PATNA UNIVERSITY EXAM 2020
If you still haven’t filled out the form for the entrance exam, it is better to fill it soon. Because the last date for form filling is June 20. But the application process is online. The lockdown is lifting slowly. And cyber cafés are reopening too. Because of this, even if you don’t have a proper device at home, you may visit the cyber cafe to fill the form.
NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION:
Here’s how you can fill the form:-
1. Visit the official website of Patna University http://puonline.co.in/
2. And then click on ‘Apply Online PUCET 2020’.
3. Then click on New User Registration.
4. Once you click on it, you will be redirected to a page showing all the courses that the university offers. And it will also show the eligibility to apply for each course.
5. There will be an ‘Apply Now’ button on the extreme right side of each course. Click on it.
6. And now fill the details like your name, father’s name, mother’s name, nationality, religion, gender and caste category.
7. Also fill out your date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
8. Finally, after filling these details, click on Register.
9. Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and verify your account.
APPLICANT LOGIN PROCEDURE:
1. Enter your mobile number, Application ID and captcha on the login page. The application form is to be filled in four stages.
2. The first stage is filling your personal details. But in this, all the details that you filled earlier will already be filled on this page. Kindly fill in the remaining details like blood group, Aadhar card number, etc.
3. The next stage is Postal and Contact details.
4. Type in your Correspondence address and Permanent address.
5. And then, enter your parent’s contact number and proceed further.
6. The next stage is regarding the course and college details.
7. Select the course you want to apply for and the colleges as per your preference.
8. The next stage is entering your Educational qualification details. And finally, click on ‘Save and Confirm’.
9. Upload your photo, which must be 20KB to 50 KB in size. And then upload your scanned signature, which must be 10KB to 20 KB in size. Save and confirm again.
10. Finally, pay the specified amount through any online mode and download the application form receipt.
IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING THE APPLICATION PROCESS OF PATNA UNIVERSITY EXAM 2020
1. The website opened its application portal on April 30.
2. You will be required to upload your photo and signature of size 20 KB.
3. But kindly enter an active mobile number and email ID.
4. You can fill the form regardless of whether you are a 12th pass student or are appearing for your 12th grade exam.
5. The application fee is Rs. 300/- per college.
The following is the basic admission criteria for Patna University, according to the different courses:
- PG Courses: Based on merit
- M.Ed Course: Based on MEET Score
- MA (PMIR/ Rural Studies)/MBA Courses: Based on CAT/ MAT/ JMET or ATMA score followed by GD and PI
- LL.M Course: Based on BLET followed by an interview
- B.Ed Course: Based on BEET Score
- Ph.D. Course: Based on PAT followed by an interview
ABOUT PATNA UNIVERSITY
Patna University was founded on October 1, 1917. Because of this, this renowned university will complete 103 years this October. The university was established by an Act of the State Legislature of Bihar as a State University, and is under the UGC.
Important Details regarding the application process of Patna University Exam 2020 are provided here. Click to read further.
For more Educational news stay tuned to Aware Earth – Education