Rajasthan PSTET also called as Rajasthan Pre Teacher Entrance Test. Rajasthan PTET 2020 will be conducted on 16 August 2020.
Rajasthan PTET 2020
Rajasthan PTET Admissions 2020 Exam is postponed. The exam will be conducted on 16 August 2020. The admit card will be released on 01 August 2020. Rajasthan PSTET is also called a Rajasthan Pre Teacher Entrance Test. The exam will be carried out by the Government of Dungar College, Bikaner. Rajasthan PTET is a state level examination held once in a year. The shortlisted candidates are provided admission into 2 years B.Ed. and 4 years Integrated B.A B.Ed./B.SC B.Ed courses.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Highlights
- Exam – Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) 2020
- Conducting Body – Government Dungar College, Bikaner
- Exam Level – State
- Frequency – Once a year
- Exam Mode – Offline
- Exam Purpose – Admission to B.Ed courses
- Official Website – ptetdcb2020.com or ptetdcb2020.org
Rajasthan PTET 2020: Important Dates
- Online Application Process Begin – 20 January 2020
- Last Date for Online application – 30 June 2020
- Rajasthan PTET 2020 Admit Card 2020 – 1 August 2020
- PTET Exam Date – 16 August 2020
- Result 2020 – 29 August 2020
- Counselling Registration Begins – 1 September 2020
Rajasthan PTET Eligibility 2020
The criteria that candidates need to fulfil to meet Rajasthan PTET eligibility are:
- Candidates must pass graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks.
- For Pre BA BEd/BSc B.Ed courses – Candidates must qualify class XII with minimum 50 per cent marks.
Rajasthan PTET Admission Process
Rajasthan PTET admission process consists of the following steps:
- Step 1: Fill PTET application form
Firstly, candidates must fill the Rajasthan PTET 2020 application form 2020 on the official website of the exam. Candidates also need to pay PTET application fee of Rs 500 via online mode.
- Step 2: Download PTET admit card
Secondly, candidates should download their PTET admit card 2020 from the official website of the exam as per the prescribed schedule. The admit card for the PTET exam has important details such as exam date, time, test centre address, etc.
- Step 3: Give PTET exam
Thirdly, Candidates should appear for the PTET exam as per the date and time mentioned on the admit card. The PTET exam contains 200 objective questions of 600 marks. The duration of this exam is three hours.
- Step 4: Check PTET exam result
Fourthly, Candidates should check the PTET result 2020 on the official website of the exam. Candidates can check their result by using details such as name, mother’s name, roll number and date of birth.
- Step 5: Appear for PTET counselling
Lastly, all qualifying candidates are required to appear for the PTET counselling round. In PTET counselling, candidates are allotted seats in their respective courses as per the ranks obtained by them and availability of seats.
- The Application Fee for the General category – Rs.500/.
- The Application Fee for OBC/SC/ST – Rs.275/ –.
- Candidates can deposit the application fee via online method – debit card/credit card and net banking or via E- Mitra of CSC Kiosk charge.
What is the PTET Exam Pattern 2020?
- Rajasthan PTET Exam is conducted offline in pen and paper mode.
- Candidates have to answer a total of 200 multiple-choice questions.
- The total marks of the exam are 600 marks.
- Candidates have 3 hours to attempt the question paper.
PTET 2020 Syllabus:
Candidates can prepare for the PTET exam the following topics:
Section A Mental Ability:
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Drawing inferences etc.
Section B Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test:
- Social Maturity
- Professional Commitment
- Interpersonal Relations
- Awareness etc.
Section C General awareness:
- Current affairs (national & International)
- Indian History & Culture
- India and its natural resources
- Great Indian personalities
- Environmental awareness
- Knowledge about Rajasthan etc.
Section D Language Proficiency (English or Hindi):
- Functional Grammar
- Sentence structures
What are PTET Minimum Qualifying Marks?
The minimum qualifying marks for Rajasthan PTET 2020 that a candidate requires to pass the exam are:
- General: 50%
- Reserved: 45%
- Rajasthan PTET 2020 examination is conducted by the Dungar College, Bikaner.
- The examinations will be conducted for three hours, from 9 AM to 12 PM.
- The results of Rajasthan PTET 2020 are expected to be declared by August 29, 2020.
The Rajasthan PTET 2020 Admit Card will be available on 01.08.2020. Candidates can download the Rajasthan PTET 2020 admit card once released on the official site.
How to Check Rajasthan PTET 2020 Result?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the result link.
- A new window will open on the screen.
- Candidates have to log in.
- After login, the result displays on the screen.
- Candidates may take a printout for future references.