UP 69000 Vacancy Latest News: The High Court of Lucknow, on Friday, has restarted the recruitment process for UP 69000 Vacancy for Assistant Teacher Posts. Uttar Pradesh 37000 vacancies will be filled, now, for Siksha Mitras in UP, as per the orders by Supreme Court.
Over 1.36 lakhs candidates have applied for the posts of Basic Teachers in UP. The candidates can now re-register for the counselling process when the UP Government releases a new notification for the counselling. The government will issue the notification soon for the process of counselling on its official website of ATRE.
The board had carried out counselling for all the candidates whose names show in the final merit list from 03 June to 06 June 2020. But the Lucknow high court Bench had put a hold on recruitment of 69000 teachers.
The Aspirants, whose documents are verified and who fulfil the eligibility conditions, will be given the appointment letters. Finally, selected candidates will, then, go through a medical examination.
The board, on late Monday i.e. on 01 June 2020, has announced the final merit list of the candidates who would be attending UP Assistant Teacher Counselling Round. The list consists of the details of the shortlisted candidates along with the allotted district. UP 69000 Teacher Merit List has been made on the ground of performance of the candidates in the Assistant Teacher Recruitment Test (ATRE) and their educational qualification.
UP Assistant Teacher Bharti Details:
- Post Name – Assistant Teacher
- Job Location-Uttar Pradesh
- Department Name – UP Basic Education
- Total Vacancies –69000
- Job Type – FullGovernment Jobs
- Location- Uttar Pradesh
- Application Mode- Online
- Exam Date- 6th January 2019
- Official Website –www.upbasiceducationboard.in/
Educational Qualification – Candidates Should Qualify the Primary Teacher Eligibility Examination (UPTET/CTET).
Selection procedure – (Exam + Interview)
If you fill the online application form correctly and pay the application fee. Admit Card will be issued and then you can appear for the examination. Successful candidates of the written exam will be selected for an interview and document verification.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
Application Fee –Candidates have to deposit the application fee or Exam fee through online mode.
- General/OBC Candidates- Rs 600/-
- SC/ST Candidates- Rs 400/-
- A person with Difficulties- NIL
Applicants can deposit the fee by using Net Banking, Credit / Debit card, E-challan.
UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment – Pay Scale
- Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay – Rs. 4200/-
UP Assistant Teacher Bharti Online Application Form Process-
- Firstly, you should assure your eligibility before applying online for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment.
- If you are completing eligibility and interested then go for the apply online procedure.
- Keep all your documents i.e. photographs, signature, caste certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Now go through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE”
- Complete your basic details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, and Address etc.
- Fill in your educational details i.e. 10th, 12th, graduation marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Pay Application fee for Assistant Teacher Vacancies.
- Finally, submit the application form after dual manually verify.
- Save your application as a PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future references.
UP 69000 Teacher District Allotment List
Exam for the appointment of UP 69000 Vacancy for assistant teachers in primary schools of UP was conducted on 08 January 2020 by UP Shikshak Bharti. On 12 May 2020, the result of this exam was released. According to the result, 146060 candidates were qualified in the exam. A total number of 3 lakhs candidates appeared in the ATRE. UP 69000 Teacher Answer Key was released on 18 January for objections. The revised answer key, then, released on 08 May 2020 on the official website.
How to check UP Assistant Teacher Merit List
- Visit the official website – upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Click on the UP Assistant Teacher merit list link
- The link will open into the merit list PDF
- Save for future references
Details Mentioned in the Merit List of UP Assistant Teacher
Candidates will be able to identify the following details in the merit list PDF:
- Application number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Name of the qualified candidates
- Father’s name
- Allotted district
For more Educational news stay tuned to Aware Earth – Education