In a new turn of events, the candidates who have applied for UP Joint Entrance Exam for B.Ed will now be able to choose the exam centre of their choice. The candidates can now submit the new choices for their exam centre. The candidates can now log in to http://lkouniv.ac.in/ and make changes in the previously selected exam centres.
Table of Contents
ABOUT UP Joint Entrance Exam for B.Ed:
The UP Joint Entrance Exam for B.Ed is conducted by the Lucknow University. It is conducted to offer admission to the candidates to the B.Ed Program offered by 16 universities in the state. This year, the exam was to take place on the 6th of April. Due to the complete lockdown owing to the spread of the Corona Virus, the exam was postponed. The new dates for the exam haven’t released yet.
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERION TO APPLY FOR THE UP Joint Entrance Exam for B.Ed?
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 14 years.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s / Masters Degree in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences OR a BA / B.Tech Degree in math or science. The minimum marks obtained by the applicants should be 50%.
- Students appearing for the final year degree exam in 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- Vision disability candidates get a relaxation of 5% marks.
- There does not exist any maximum age limit for the candidates.
WHAT IS THE PATTERN OF THE CONDUCT OF UP Joint Entrance Exam for B.Ed?
- It is a pen and paper-based exam.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours within which the students need to finish their exam.
- Questions asked are Multiple Choice Questions. Thus, it is an objective type exam.
- The candidates would get 2 marks for every correct answer and there would be a deduction of 1/3 rd of the marks for every incorrect answer.
AT WHICH CENTERS WOULD THE UP Joint Entrance Exam for B.Ed TAKE PLACE?
There are 15 centres notified for the conduct of the UP Joint Entrance Exam for B.Ed.
Test city Center code
INSTITUTES PARTICIPATING IN THE UP Joint Entrance Exam for B.Ed :
A total of 15 institutes are participating in the process of this exam. The participating institutes are as follows:
- Lucknow University, Lucknow.
- Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra.
- Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Ayodhya.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi.
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi.
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur.
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur.
- Jananayak Chandrashekhar University, Ballia.
- Allahabad State University, Allahabad.
- Siddharth University, Kapilvastu, Siddharth Nagar.
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi Farsi University, Lucknow.
- Gautam Buddha University, Noida.
“If none of the newly opted cities is allotted as examination centre, then anyone centre from the applicants original three choices will be considered for the Examination.” Lucknow University said in a notification.
The candidates should follow the above norms, the official notification said. The responsibility of the final selection of the examination centre lies with Lucknow University.
The changes in the previously selected exam centres can be made by logging in their application form by using the same registration number. This was made clear in the notification released by the UP JEE exam state coordinator Prof. Amita Bajpai.
For more Educational news stay tuned to Aware Earth – Education