UP SI Vacancy 2020: The Uttar Pradesh Police will release the notice of UP Sub-Inspector Vacancy 2020. Besides, the number of vacancies will bring relief to the aspirants as more than 9000 vacancies will be there. The UP Police manages to recruit candidates in several posts every year. Also, the organization is consistent with the process. Hence, aspirants look forward to the release of their notification.
Also, Read SSC CHSL 2021
Important Dates for UP SI Vacancy 2020:
- Notification Release Date: No announcement yet
- Starting of Application: No notification yet
- Last date of Application: No notification yet
- Release of Admit Card: No notification yet
- Date of Examination: No notification yet
- Declaration of Result: No notification yet
The application fee for UP SI Vacancy 2020 is:
- For the General/ST/SC/OBC and PWD candidates is Rs.400.
- However, for Women, there is an exemption of fee. Hence, they do not have to pay any fee.
The applicants can pay the fee by using online modes like:
- Net Banking Facilities or
- Debit Card or
- Credit Card
Also, the applicants can opt for offline mode of payment. They can pay by Bank Challan.
Pay Scale of UP SI Vacancy 2020:
The Salary of the UP SI is according to the 7th Pay Commission of the Central Government. Besides, the employees in the respective position get various emoluments like Dearness Allowance (DA) etc.
- The UP SI of Police gets a salary in the pay scale Rs. 9300 to Rs.34,800/-
- Besides, the Grade pay of SI is Rs. 4200/-
Criteria of Eligibility for UP SI Vacancy 2020:
Unlike the application Fee, the criteria of eligibility are the same for the male and female candidates.
- The minimum age of the applicant has to be 2 years.
- On the other hand, the maximum age of the applicant should be 28 years.
The qualification criteria are the same for both female and male applicants.
- The aspirants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream or subject. However, the degree should be from a University that has recognition. Also, it should be from either the State Government or the Central Government.
- Also, the candidates who have a degree that is equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree can appear for the exam.
Physical Standard Test:
The physical attributes are important for the job role of Sub-Inspector. The height and chest measurements are taken into consideration. On the other hand, the determiner in this case the Caste of the candidate. Also, sex is a determiner.
- The General/SC and OBC applicants should have a minimum height of 168cms. On the other hand, the chest measurements should be between 79 and 84cms.
- The ST applicants should have a minimum height of 160cms. On the other hand, the chest measurement should be 77 to 82cms.
- However, for the Female General/SC and OBC candidates, the minimum height is 152cms. On contrary, no chest measurement is applicable here.
- For the Female ST candidates, the minimum height requirement is 147cms. No chest measurement is applicable here as well.
Selection Process of UP SI Vacancy 2020:
The selection process takes place in Three Steps:
- Written Test (Online)
- PST and Documentation and
- Physical Efficiency Test
The candidate has to qualify in all of these rounds to get be a UP Police SI.
Syllabus of UP SI Exam 2020:
There are Four subjects in the UP SI Exam 2020. The subjects are:
- General Hindi: Grammar and Vocabulary
- Numerical Aptitude: LCM and HCF, Number system, Simplification. Also, percentage, Interest, time and work. Besides, mensuration, profit and loss. Distance, decimal & fraction are also present in the syllabus.
- General Knowledge: Traffic, Rules, Indian Constitution, Right of Self-Defence, and Various laws.
- Reasoning: Non-verbal & Verbal Reasoning
The Pattern of UP SI Exam 2020:
- The exam takes place in Online mode.
- There are Four subjects in the examination.
- Besides, each subject carries 100 marks.
- Also, 40 questions will be present in each subject.
- However, the duration of the exam is 120minutes/ 2 hours.
- The test paper will be in Hindi and English. But, the General Hindi segment is only in Hindi.
- Besides, there would not be any negative marking. The candidates can answer all the questions.
Study Material for UP SI Exam 2020:
There are many publications that sell books that benefit the aspirants of competitive exams. A few of them are:
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal.
- General Knowledge 2020 by Arihant Publications.
- Sampurna Hindi Vyakaran Rachna by Dr Arvind Kumar, Lucent’s.
Application Procedure of UP SI Vacancy 2020:
- Go to the Official Website.
- Register as a ‘New Applicant”.
- Also, provide the correct credentials in the form.
- After successfully registering the applicants will get an “Applicant ID” along with a “Password”. Also, remember to have a working e-mail ID and Mobile number to receive the application ID and Password.
- Thereafter, Login using the details to fill up the personal details.
- Besides, keep a copy of the signature and photograph ready (Soft copy).
- Re-check the credentials carefully.
- Click the “SUBMIT” option after completing the form fill-up.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
When will the recruitment process start?
The UP SI Vacancy 2020 will start soon. Keep checking the Official Website.
Can people from states other than UP apply?
Yes, everyone from India having citizenship can apply for UP SI Vacancy 2020.
How will be the process of application?
The process of application will be Online. The form will be available in the Official Website soon.
Is there any offline option for applying for UP SI Exam 2020?
Is there an age limit for appearing in UP SI Vacancy 2020?
Yes, the minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years. However, the maximum age is 28 years.
What is the minimum qualification required to apply for UP SI Vacancy 2020?
The minimum qualification is a Bachelor’s Degree. However, people with equivalent degrees can also apply.