Up Si Vacancy 2021:Up police sub-inspector or Up Si is a post of sub-inspector that is carried out by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board(UPPRB)for various posts such as sub-inspectors, the platoon. A total of 9027 vacancies were published on their official website for both male and female candidates on April 1, 2021. The UPPRB up si exams will be upheld in 3 stages i.e Registration, Completion of entering qualification details, and the last one being is the payment of application details. The last date to apply for the up si vacancy 2021 is April 30, 2021, at 12 am.
Of the total 9027 vacancies, 3,613 posts were for the general category,2,437 were for obcs,1,895 for SC while180 for STand 902 posts for the EWS category.
Also read:NIFT 2021 examination dates
UP SI VACANCY 2021 REGISTRATION
Follow the process of registration:
- Visit the official website, uppbpb.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the link ‘UP police SI application’
- After the opening of the new page, one can click on “click here to register”
- Read the instructions carefully in the dialogue box
- Start filling the form
- Generate a login id and password
- Follow the instructions given and upload images
- Make payment (All candidates should pay Rs 400 for the exams and the mode of payment can be done through E-Challan or debit card, credit card, net banking).
UP SI VACANCY 2021 RECRUITMENT 2021:ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS- The candidate applying for the recruitment should be a graduate in any stream.
- AGE LIMIT-The age limit of the candidate should be from 21 to 28 years respectively
- THE PHYSICAL ELIGIBILITY -The physical eligibility for males (GEN/OBC/SC)can be 168CMS in height, 79-84 in the chest, and should be 4.8 KM Running in 28 Minutes. While the females(GEN/OBC/SC)can be152 CMS in height, NA in height,2.4 KM Running in 16 Minutes.
The candidate should check all the eligibility criteria before applying for the vacancy. The pay scale for sub-inspector posts vary from Rs 93,00-34,800 while the grade pay goes up to Rs 4,200/-.
UP SI VACANCY 2021 RECRUITMENT: RECRUITMENT PROCESS
The process can take place with 3 steps followed by a final list of the recruitment:
- The first stage involves the conducting of an online exam
- The second stage involves the Physical Efficiency Test(PET)
- The third stage involves the Document Verification and Physical Measurement Test also known as (PMT)
- The last or the final recruitment process involves the Final shortlisted candidate listing on the basis of the written exam conducted.
You can also check out the Recruitment process of NIFT 2021
UP SI VACANCY 2021: ONLINE EXAM PATTERN (UPDATED)
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotion Board will soon update their status for the dates of conducting an online examination of up si vacancy 2021. The date will be announced soon on their official website. Here is a detailed explanation of the online exam pattern.
- The online exam will be conducted for 400 marks.
- It is an objective type online test.
- There will be a total of 160 questions of 2.5 each
- The time duration of the test will be 120 minutes (02:00 hours)
- The test will be conducted in English and Hindi languages except for the general Hindi part.
- There are no negative markings for the wrong answers.
UP SI VACANCY 2021:DETAILED SYLLABUS OF THE EXAM
- THE LAW AND CONSTITUTION- It includes the basic knowledge of the Indian ConstitutionFundamental Rights, Directive Principles, Rules & Regulations of constitutional Amendments, All India Service, Information about social Law related to women, children, Reservation of SC/ ST, Environment, Wild Life Conservation, Human Rights, Traffic Rules, National Security Issues, Principle of Crime Punishment, Right of Self Defence, General Knowledge about Law.
- CURRENT AFFAIRS- It includes affairs about India and its adjacent countries too. Scientific Progress/Development, National/International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Script, Capital, Currency, Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
- MENTAL APLITUTE -It includes number System, Simplification, Decimal & Fraction, HCF LCM, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Partnership, Time & Work, Distance, Use of Table & Graph, Mensuration & Miscellaneous.
- MENTAL ABILITY TEST- It includes Logical Diagrams, Symbol-Relationship Interpretation, Codification, Perception Test, Word formation Test, Letter and number series, Word and alphabet Analogy, Common Sense Test, Letter and number coding, Direction sense Test, Logical interpretation of data, Forcefulness of argument, Determining implied meanings.
- RELATION AND ANALOGY TEST- It includes series Completion, Coding-Decoding, Direction Sense Test, Blood Relation, Problems based on the alphabet, Time sequence test, Venn Diagram, and chart type test, Mathematical ability Test, Arranging in order.
MARKING SCHEME FOR THE UP SI 2021
The 4 subjects i.e General Hindi, Law and Constitution / General Knowledge, Numerical and Mental Ability test, Mental Aptitude/Intelligence test will have 40 questions each of 100 marks each.