Table of Contents
Mairimashita Iruma-kun season 2 :
After season 1 of welcome to Demon school Iruma-kun ended. Speculations of Mairimashita Iruma-kun season 2 has started. Well, who doesn’t like to experience a day or two in Demon school. And if that’s not possible by any means just watching Iruma-kun’s life through your screens is enough. It will definitely show you do’s and don’ts of devil school. Therefore, This manga turned Anime will tell you the perks of attending demon school. Anime’s high school/ school genre is very well appreciated among the viewers. So this is also like one of those gems to discover. Sometimes stories can sure be repetitive but different characters connects you with different emotions. And that is what makes one series different to another.
so let’s find out more Welcome to demon school/ Mairimashita Iruma-kun season 2 Release date, character comeback, storyline and every latest updates. And recap of season one with explained ending.
All about Mairimashita Iruma-kun season 1:
Storyline : ( spoiler Free)
As mentioned earlier, Storyline revolves around Iruma-Kun first human attending Demon school. Iruma-kun, full name Iruma Suzuki adopted by demon as his grandson. Iruma’s Now grandfather is headmaster of demon’s school. And enrolled Iruma into that school. However, Iruma’s main problem is surrounded by demons he is to never reveal he is not one of them.
As humans are demons favourite meals. So ain’t nobody wants to present themselves as dinner. Now, he is starting to adjust into completely new world and making friend.
Now the question is :
Iruma-kun will be able to conceal his identity?
what will happen to him, if his demon friends find out about him?
How will his grandfather protect him?
want, Answers to all these question? Do watch welcome to demons school! Iruma-kun.
- Iruma Suzuki/ Iruma-kun : Middle schooler, adopted by school’s headmaster as his grandson. Forced to attend demons school. In a mission to conceal his identity he want to keep low profile. However he stands out the crowd later learnt to deal with it. His rank is He.
- Alice Asmodeus : one of the Iruma’s loyal friend, obviously a demon. But their friendship came after he lost battle with Iruma. It’s very funny scene you need to watch this, how Iruma won this battle despite being a human. His rank among demons is Daleth in demons school.
- Clara valac : A demon, but All she wants to do is to play. She is very energetic demon. One of the most trusted ally along with Alice. And you will also see some romantic angle here. As he boasted her confidence and played with her without accepting any bribe Like other demon. Who wouldn’t like him.
- Ameri Azazel : She is the president of student council at Babyls school. If humans have fan clubs in demon’s world she would be the president of that club. As you are fan of something you tend to know that subject very well. Therefore she was the one to suspect Iruma’s human ties. She hold highest students denom rank vau.
- kalego Naberius : He is a teacher at Demons school. Iruma’s home room teacher.Ranks chaleth highest among every teaching staff.
- Sullivan : Babyls headmaster and Iruma’s grand father. He adopted him with his parents as they don’t want to raise him. He has given his adopted grandson an ability to read and write in demons language.
And many more …….
Mairimashita Iruma-Kun season 1 Ending : ( contains spoilers)
Let’s have a look into demons school season 1 ending so that we can estimate what to expect from Mairimashita Iruma-Kun season 2.
Episode 23 or finale episode is more about Ring of Gluttony. As ring turned into its owner it became more calculative. After achieving higher rank you can have conversation with ring. Now, the ring decided to Iruma for taking him to Demon king classroom. And he became more like demon. But the question is will Iruma stay in demons world or depart to earth. As season ended with Iruma becoming more like demon.
All about Mairimashita Iruma-Kun season 2 :
As in ending explained earlier, it will take from where it left. we don’t want to spoil it for you in this section. so you have wait till it’s premiere. And if any chance you would have read manga you will have idea what will happen in season 2.
All main characters from season one are likely to return for Mairimashita Iruma-Kun season 2. But NHK (This anime’s production company) has announced some new characters for this upcoming season.
Mairimashita Iruma-Kun season 2 Release date:
Season 2 of Demons school will more likely to be premiere on April 2021. As announced by creators of this Anime. Exact date is not clear as of now, maybe revealed after couple of months.
Mairimashita Iruma-Kun upcoming season Trailer :
Official Trailer is not revealed yet, but as they give you little preview after every episode. This is the preview given after finale episode of season one.
Most FAQs on Mairimashita Iruma-Kun season 2:
1. Where to watch Mairimashita Iruma-Kun season 2?
English dubbed and subbed version of this anime is on Crunchyroll. You can stream all episodes of season one there. Season 2 will be more likely to be available there.
2. Is Mairimashita Iruma-Kun is romance anime?
Official Genre of this Anime is Fantasy and comedy, but there are some romantic angles are added. As Clara and Ameri do develop feeling for Iruma- kun eventually. But whole story doesn’t really depicted in this genre.
3. Is Demon school completed?
very loud and clear answer is NO. There will be Mairimashita Iruma-Kun season 2 coming in summer 2021. After season 2 season 3 is also a probability but for now let’s not get our hopes high and just focus on Mairimashita Iruma-Kun season 2.
If you haven’t watched this great anime watch now, and you will definitely become impatient for season 2. There is no turning back once you get addicted with Iruma’s life.