web.whatsapp.com is a website that allows you to send and receive WhatsApp messages online on your Desktop PC or Tablet. WhatsApp Web is that the browser-based PC client of WhatsApp messenger. it’s not another account but an equivalent account on an internet browser and you’re simply accessing an equivalent account on these two devices.
It has an equivalent functionality because the WhatsApp on your mobile and you’ll instantly send and receive messages through web.WhatsApp.com. All the messages of your WhatsApp account are synced across and you’ll see all of the messages on both of the devices. Any message that you simply send via WhatsApp Web also will be available on WhatsApp on your mobile. WhatsApp Web is out there for many of the Android and iOS Smartphones.
Table of Contents
How to use web.whatsapp.com on PC?
Using WhatsApp Web is a simple thing, except for some people that haven’t any idea about how it works might not realize it. you’ll follow this quick guide to find out the way to use WhatsApp Web on PC. confine mind that your mobile must be actively connected to the web for WhatsApp Web to figure.
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile device.
- Tap on the Settings Icon and open WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- Now, open whatsapp.com on a web browser on your PC or laptop.
- Scan the on-screen QR Code using the WhatsApp Scanner from your smartphone.
- As you scan the QR Code, your WhatsApp account will be now accessible through your PC.
- All the messages will be synced across and anything that you do one device will be applicable to both.
How to logout from WhatsApp Web?
Once you’re done using WhatsApp Web, you’ll want to logout from WhatsApp because it’s not safe to possess your WhatsApp Account opened on the PC once you aren’t using it. you’ll follow this guide to find out the way to logout from WhatsApp Web. Open WhatsApp on your mobile device.
- Tap on the Settings icon (gear icon at the bottom-right side of the screen)
- Tap on WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- It will show all the active sessions there. Scroll and tap on Log out from all devices.
- Confirm by tapping on Log Out.
- You have now logged out from all the active sessions.
Alternatively, you can directly logout from Web simply clicking on Menu icon (3 dots at the upper-left side of the screen) > Log out.