Table of Contents
Pokemon return to Pokemon go :
The majestic Trio Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie is returning to Pokémon go. This Pokemon return to Pokemon GO after the departure of trio Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion from the Pokemon raid.
See what are the challenges to get them, difficulty level, their strengths, and where to find them.
The launch date of lake legend trio in-game :
Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie is coming to Pokemon go is on 24 November. This lake trio will appear after the starting of lake legend events. As sacred swords of Unova was much easier to find. This time Pokemon GO can be a bit more challenging to find.
How to find them and difficulty related to the search :
Looks like, This Pokemon return to Pokemon go to elevate the difficulty level of the game. You cannot find all three Pokemon in same location. Therefore having international friends in this gaming hunt is a must.
Pokemon will be placed as follows :
- Azelf: you can find Azelf only in America and the Greenlands.
- Mesprit: If you are in India, Africa, Europe, or in the Middle East.Getting Mesprit is not that difficult for you.
- Uxie: If you want to have Uxie and you don’t live in Asia- Pacific region you better have friends from there.
As you can see, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie none of the three is present in the same region you have to come up with the way. So that you can have all three to increase your strength.
Characteristics of all 3 :
- Azelf fits in a physic type of Pokemon.
- Part of lake guardian trio
- known to have powers to balance the world.
- Can knock enemy in one blow
- Also comes under the psychic category
- member of lake guardian trio
- Roaming Pokemon so easiest to find.
- silent and calm but sometimes violent.
- psychic and part of lake guardian trio
- Can Teleport
- Have future sight
- Pokemon coming to Pokemon go is legendary lake trio, Hence making the game much more interesting.
- Getting them is a bit difficult but if you have a gaming friend internationally it not that difficult.
What do you think about these new Pokemon additions?