State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) has issued a notification for the recruitment of multiple positions of Community Health Officer. According to the Bihar CHO recruitment notification applicants can fill the form between June 23 to July 14, 2020, through online mode. The last date to deposit the examination fee is the same as submitting the application form. The authorities have yet not announced the exam dates of Bihar CHO 2020 recruitment which will be notified in the due course time.
- Application Start Date: 23-06-2020
- Application Last Date: 14-07-2020
- Payment of Application Fee Last Date: 14/07/2020
- Exam Date – Update Soon
- Admit Card – Update Soon
Overview of SHS Bihar Jobs 2020
- Organization – Bihar Swasthya Suraksha Samiti (BSSS) or State Health Society Bihar (SHS Bihar)
- Number of Vacancies – 1050
- Name of Post – Community Health Officers (CHOs)
- Starting date of application – 20th June 2020
- Closing date of application – 14th July 2020
- Job Category – Bihar Government Jobs
- Job Location – Bihar
- Application process – Online
- ApplicationOfficial Website – www.statehealthsocietybihar.org or www.health.bih.nic.
Vacancy Details for Bihar CHO Online Form 2020
Post Name – Community Health Officer (CHO)
Category Wise Vacancy Distribution : –
- General Male – 174 Posts
- General Female – 94 Posts
- EWS Male – 101 Posts
- EWS Female – 55 Posts
- MBC Male – 175 Posts
- MBC Female – 90 Posts
- BC Male – 23 Posts
- BC Female – 13 Posts
- SC Male – 200 Posts
- SC Female – 60 Posts
- ST Male – 06 Posts
- ST Female – 02 Posts
- WBC – 57 Posts
Pay Scale – Rs. 25,000/- per month plus Rs. 15,000/- ( Work Appreciation Pay)
- General / OBC / EWS : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH: 250/-
- All Category Female: 250/-
Bihar CHO Recruitment 2020: Payment Mode
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via Net Banking / Debit Card /
- Credit Card. Candidates can deposit Application fee offline via Bank Challan.
- Working regular Staff Nurse, GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under Govt. of Bihar or Working contractual Staff Nurse/GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under NHM/Govt. of Bihar or Fresh GNM/B.Sc.
- General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) by a recognised Institute/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognised University/ Institution.
- Candidates must have permanent registration from Indian Nursing Council.
- Selected candidates must provide the permanent registration given by Bihar Nursing Registration Council (BNRC), Patna before joining as Community Health Officer.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 42 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Bihar SHSB Rules.
Mode Of Selection
Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the online computer-based test (CBT). Questions will be of Multiple choice type.
How to apply for Bihar CHO Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website – statehealthsocietybihar.org
- Secondly, Find State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2020 advertisements.
- Thirdly, you click to read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Fourthly, you go to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Then, Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application before the last date.
- Take the print out of the application form. Keep it for your future references.
Some important information:
- State Health Society SHS, Bihar CHO Latest Recruitment 2020-21. Students/Candidates can now Apply between 23rd June 2020 to 14 July 2020 for this post.
- Candidates must read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form. Issued by Government of Bihar SHSB Latest Govt. Recruitment in 2020.
- Must Check their all College Document, ID Proof, Address Details and some basic details which are required for this vacancy.During, Filling up the Form candidate must fill the detail with attention. They must be well known about this job Vacancy post.
- Candidates must also keep their Scanned data Like passport size photograph, signature, ID proof, etc.
- Before Submitting the application form a candidate can also recheck the details which were filled to avoid any kind of trouble.
- After submitting the Application form. Candidates must submit the application fee successfully otherwise the form will not be submitted.
- Take a print out of the submitted form. Keep it for future references.