Delhi University Placement Cell : Internship plays a vital role in every student’s life. Hard work and experience involves success. You can be qualified and attain degree but You can’t be professional without practice and training.
Delhi University comes under top universities of India. Campus recruitment were considered at priority list. The support of university is always there for its student.
Universities and colleges make sure that students must enhance their skills.
During this corona virus pandemic, alot of people facing problem. Lockdown has significant place over human brain.
Many companies and businesses decided to work from home. Interns and employees were asked to use technology and stay at home.
Opportunities for students
Delhi University Placement cell brought opportunity for their students. The central placement cell, University of Delhi collaborates with Internshala. The Internshala has invited online applications for work from home internships on its official website.
The eligible candidates of UG and PG can go through the Internshala official website. They can register for internship online, work from home.
The registration is free of cost.
Main points stated:
•6000+ work from home internships.
•All the internships offer a stipend and certificate.
•Internships for UG/PG students across all major domains (Management, Law, Media, Design etc)
•Students can also choose short duration internships (ranging from 1 to 3 months)
Last date for registration: 12 June, 2020
How to apply for work from home internship?
1) Visit Delhi University’s official website
2) On home tab, you will find notifications section.
3) In notification section, click on Work from home internships central placement cell link https://internshala.com/i/du-virtual-internship
4) On clicking the link, you will directly jump onto the DU internship link.
5) Now, you can apply for internship as per your interest and will.
There are number of fields on internship.
You can download Internshala App from Play Store.
Internshala creates your resume on information and details you provided. So, feel free to use Internshala. Get work from home internship of your interest online.
Internshala is a junction where you meet several internships. They offer stipend and certificate too. If your internship goes well. You may also receive letter of recommendation.
Ways to use Internshala:
1) Visit the site of Internshala and register yourself.
2) Log in to your account.
3) Select your field of work, work part time or all time etc.
4) Create your resume listing your achievements and highlighting your skills.
5) Select on internship of your interest. Collect necessary details about them like time duration, stipend, about the internship, perks etc.
6) Apply for internship and answer set of questions asked.
You will be informed later by Internshala for your selection.
Not only this, it also brings various online trainings and courses for the users. Courses like Digital Marketing, Microsoft Office, Content Writing, Python learning, JAVA etc.
The website is trustworthy and take care of privacy.
For more Educational news stay tuned to Aware Earth – Education