DU Admission 2020: All over India students were waiting for the DU application forms. The DU admission application form is available. The 2020 portal on DU website is finally open. National Test Agency (NTA) who conduct the exam for DU entrance based exam is showing DU portal open. The admission portal is opened from 20th June (5 pm) to 4th July 2020.
The application form is late this year. During the coronavirus outbreak, DU delayed the admission 2020. As board examination got postponed. Earlier, DU admission portal was going to open on 2nd of May, 2020. Therefore, it was not possible to open the portal in lockdown triggered situation.
Important Points about DU Admission
The registration is opened for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, M.Phil., and PhD applicants. So, students can apply for their interested and eligible course.
The admission portals are opened. CBSE is still waiting to announce the results. The CBSE remaining exams are to be held between July 1 to July 15. The students can fill-up the form now. Later, after the announcement of results the DU portal will again open for updating marks.
There is an integrated registration form. Both Merit-Based and Entrance-Based UG Course available.
The candidates must pay the fee to complete their registration form. Undoubtedly, the heavy traffic will create delays on the working site. So, it’s better to do the whole procedure at once. Don’t wait for the last day.
Documents Required for UG
- Upload self-attested 10th and 12th mark sheet Photocopy.
- Write “self-attested” on 10th and 12th mark sheet photocopies.
- Upload respective board browser website mark sheet (Photocopy and self-attested) if there is no 12th mark sheet or mark sheet yet not issued.
- A passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Scanned signature of the applicant.
- SC/ST/PWD/CW/KM certificate.
- OBC ( Non-Creamy Layer) certificate.
- Self-attested copies of sports or ECA certificate.
How to apply?
Firstly, visit the official website of DU.
Secondly, on the official website scroll down.
Thirdly, Under the head of ‘Study at DU’. Choose the sub-head UG/PG/M.Phil./Phd. Admission etc.
Fourthly, on the Next Browser Page, the application form will open.
Fifthly, fill the application form correctly as well as accurately.
For more Educational news stay tuned to Aware Earth – Education.