SSC CPO 2020 is conducted to recruit candidates to the various posts of Sub Inspector. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification for the SSC CPO 2020 exam on 17th June 2020. The SSC CPO 2020 Paper 1 exam is expected to be held within 29th September to 1st October 2020.
The Commission has released the Official Notification PDF for SSC CPO 2020 on 17th June 2020 to recruit 1564 Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces and Delhi Police. It is an excellent opportunity for the graduates who are looking for a government job in the defence sector, especially in Delhi Police.
Table of Contents
Highlights of SSC SI Exam
- Exam name – SSC CPO 2020
- Conducted by – Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Number of vacancies – 1564
- Exam level – National
- Mode of Exam – Paper 1 will be conducted in Computer Based Test
- Exam stages – Paper 1 Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper 2 and Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Exam duration – Paper 1 and 2 is held for 2 hours
- Nature of questions – Paper 1 and 2 will carry objective type questions
- Subjects –
Paper 1: General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension
Paper 2: English language & Comprehension
- Number of questions – Paper 1 and 2 will carry 200 questions
- Total marks – Total marks of Paper 1 and 2 will be of 200 marks
- Exam Language – Hindi and English
- Negative marks – Paper 1 & 2: 0.25
- Exam purpose – To select candidates for Sub-Inspector (SI) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) post
- Official website – ssc.nic.in
SSC CPO SI Vacancies
The total number of vacancies for the SSC CPO vacancy 2020 Exam has been published by SSC. Staff Selection Commission of India has introduced 1564 vacancies for SSC CPO 2020 exam.
- Sub-Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces – 1395
- Sub-Inspector SI in Delhi Police Male- 91; Female – 78
- Total Vacancy – 1564
- Notification Released – 17-06-2020
- Last Date for online application – 16-07-2020
- SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Date – 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
- Paper-II Exam Date – 01-03-2021
SSC CPO Selection Process
- Written Examination – Paper I
- Physical Efficiency Examination (Qualifying in nature)
- Written Examination – Paper II
- Medical Examination Test
- Document Verification
- Final Selection
SSC CPO Eligibility
Criteria 2020Candidates need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: The age of candidates should be between 20 to 25 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years is provided to SC/ST candidates and 3 years to OBC and Ex-Servicemen categories.
- Educational Qualification: Any graduate candidates from a recognised university.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website.
- On the right side of the homepage find the login tab
- Click on register now and fill in all the required information
- Form fill-up will be in 3 stages- 1.basic details 2.addition contact info 3.photo and signature upload.
- If you are an existing user, you can simply log in from the page and move ahead.
- After the registration ID is created.
- Click on the APPLY tab at the top of the homepage and click on the CAPF tab.
- Click on the link, ‘Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector In CISF Examination, 2019 apply.’
- Fill in the required information
- Pay the application fee.
- Make sure you have entered your mobile number and email ID to get important updates of the exam and admit cards.
- Print a copy of your bank challan and submitted form for any future reference.
Documents Required for Online Application
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Identity Proof
- Board, Roll Number and Year of passing details of 10th and 12th
- Credit card/Debit card/Net banking details
- Scanned color photograph (JPEG, 20-50 KB, 3.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Scanned signature (JPEG, 10-20 KB, 4.0 x 3.0 cm)
- Disability Certificate Number if a person belongs to PwBD
Application Fees of SSC CPO SI Online registration
- General category (male candidates) – Rs.100
- Female candidate – No Fee
- Reserved category candidates – No Fee
Mode of Payment – SBI Challan / SBI Net Banking or by using Visa / MasterCard / Maestro Credit / Debit cards.
Note –Application Fee is non – refundable.
SSC CPO 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
- Carry the admit card to the exam hall
- Must reach the exam centre before the reporting time
- Carry passport-sized photographs
- Pen or Pencil will be provided to candidates at the examination hall.
- No electronic items are allowed in the exam hall.
- Do not wear rings, bracelets, earrings, chains, nose pins, pendant, badge, brooch, hairpin, hair band, clothes with full sleeves.
- Candidates should wear chappal instead of shoes.
For more Educational news stay tuned to Aware Earth – Education