Haryana Polytechnic Updates :
Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2020 released on 1st August 2020. It provides admissions to candidates in numerous fields. It includes polytechnic programmes of 1st year engineering, Pharmacy and Lateral Entry Engineering.
Anil Vij (Haryana Technical Traininng Minister) intoduced online admission course. This would allow the students to fill form from their home. DET Haryana will conduct the admission process.
The authority will conduct entrance exam only for admission in Lateral Entry. There will be no examinations for Engineering and Pharmacy.
According to Technical Training Minister, COVID19 made the college procedure difficult for students. It has made difficult as they aren’t able to go to establishments for admission filling. The certificate verification will not be durable without unique certificates. So for simplication, government has developed this procedure. As far as of certicates are concerned, the candidates can use DigiLocker for verification.
Now let us check out about latest details about important dates, pattern, syllabus, etc.
Important Dates :
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 important dates states the start and deadline of various events. Applicant should be aware of the listed dates below. Refer the table given below.
Events Dates 2020
Notification release 27th July, 2020
Online application form release 1st August, 2020
Application fee submission 1st August to 7th
(online) September, 2020
Application fee submission 4th August to 8th
(offline) September, 2020
Inter-se merit release 10th September, 2020
Depostion of Counselling fee 11th September, 2020
1st Counselling 14th to 18th September, 2020
2nd Counselling 25th to 28th September, 2020
About Iner-Se Merit 2020 :
After application procedure, the authorities prepare inter-se merit of candidates. It is prepared on the basis of marks achieved in qualifying exam. It will help the authorities to shortlist candidates for counselling and seat allotment.
* This list is prepared for those candidates who will submit complete application form.
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Application Form :
(Instrusctions and Updates)
- Haryana Polytechnic 2020 form filled through online mode.
- Cadidates should have their unique application number.
- Applicants can make changes during verification process at specified centre.
- Students should opt course for which they want to apply.
- No printed application form for any Diploma course.
- Print copy of DET appication form are advised.
(Documents Required at the time of admission)
- Marksheet (10th and 12th grade)
- Passing Certificate (10th and 12the grade)
- Character Certificate
- Haryana Polytechnic result 2020
- Residence Certificate
- Admit Card of Haryana Polytechnic 2020
- Category Certificate
Application Fee :-
General Category – Rs. 500
Reserved Category – Rs. 200
Girl Candidates – Rs. 200
Eligibility Criteria :-
Haryana Polytech eligibility criteria for Diploma Courses for Lateral Engineering, Pharmacy & Engineering are:-
For Diploma Engineering Lateral :
- Percentage – Candidates must secure atleast 35% marks.
- Qualification – Candidates must secure atleast 35%(General) & 33%(SC/ST/KM) in each Science and Mathematics.
For Diploma Pharmacy :
- Percentage – Candidates must secure atleast 35% in Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Mathematics.
- Qualification – Candidated must have passed 12th from any recognized board.
For Diploma Engineering :
- Percentage – Candidates must secure atleast 35%(General) & 33%(SC/ST/KM) in each Science and Mathematics.
Haryana Polytechnic DET Exam Pattern 2020 :
- Exam Mode – conducted via online mode.
- Medium – only English language.
- Question Type – MCQ type questions.
- Duration – of 1 hour & 40 minutes.
- Marking Scheme – 1 mark for correct answer & no negative marking.
Haryana Polytechnic DET Syllabus 2020 :
It will comprise of 10th & 12th grade syllabus. Topics from Haryana Board & CBSE. Major topics comprise of English, Mathematics, Science, General Awareness & Aptitude Test.
Reservation Criteria :
State Quota 85% of sanctioned intake
Scheduled Castes(SC) 20% of state quota
All India Category(AIO) 15% of sanctioned intake
Reserved Category of Haryana 50% of state quota
Backward Class-A(BCA) 16% of state quota
Backward Class-B(BCB) 11% of state quota
Physically Handicapped(PH) 3% of state quota
Haryana Open General Category(HOGC) 50% of state quota
Haryana Polytechnic Result 2020 :
It will be announced in second week of August. The merit list of Diploma Engineering is published in September. The merit list is prepared on the basis of qualifying examination.
About Counselling 2020:
There are two sessions of counselling process. Some details are as under :-
- 1st Counselling are for AIC, HOGC, KM, SC, PH and FF with 25% reservation.
- 2nd Counselling are for BC, ESM, PH, KM and FF with 25% horizontal reservation.
Some Preparation Tips :
- Candidates should be thorough with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- They should focus on grades 10th & 12th.
- Make short notes for revision.
- Know about Haryana Polytechnic DET official syllabus.
- Practise previous year question papers.