ICSE Exam 2020 : Corona virus puts stoppage on smooth ongoing life. The Central government ordered universities,colleges,schools and other educational centres to be closed.
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) conducts The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education ICSE Exam 2020.
Generally, the CISCE examination for class 12th starts from early February and for class 10th starts from late February.
This year nationwide crisis took place. Lockdown became a necessary step towards protection of our country. People felt themselves inside a cage.
Announcement of CISCE
The CISCE announced the revised schedule for pending examinations:
ICSE exam 2020( Class 10th) will held from 2nd July to 12th July 2020.
ISC exam 2020( Class 12th ) will held from 1st July to 14th July 2020.
Dates for rescheduled exam by CISCE:
Check on CISCE official website
Important instructions for examination
1) Candidates must reach the examination centre well ahead of time to ensure staggered movement and smooth entry to avoid overcrowding.
2) Candidates must maintain social distancing in their movement from the main school gate to the examination hall.
3) During entry to and exit from the examination hall, candidates are advised to do so in a staggered manner to maintain social distancing norms.
4) Candidates must use face masks/cover and carry their own hand sanitizer. The use of gloves is optional.
5) Candidates are required to bring their own writing stationary/art material. No sharing allowed.
6) Candidates are required to carry their Admission Cards to the examination hall.
7) In addition to the time indicated on the Timetable writing the paper, 15 minutes time is given for reading the question paper.
8) The question paper will be distributed to candidates at 10:45 AM to enable them to start writing at 11:00 AM.
9) Candidates need to strictly follow all the safety instructions at the examination centre.
Gerry Arathoon, the Chief Executive and Secretary of CISCE signed all these instructions in the annexure.
Requesting change of examination centres
As per the lockdown guidelines no one has been allowed to travel. Schools and parents are requesting CISCE to change examination centre/s.
Some candidates are currently not present in the school (state/city/district) from where they have been registered. They have requested to be permitted to take remaining papers from another state/city/district.
CISCE will allow the candidates to appear for their remaining examination papers from a centre located in a CISCE affiliated school in the state/city/district where they are currently located.
These requests must be formally routed through the school where candidate was registered for 2020 examination latest by 7th June 2020.
The requests for a change in the examination centre will be uploaded on the carees portal of CISCE under the “examination system > centre transfer. “
There will be no payment for such requests of change of centre.
The candidates who are unable to take the remaining papers of the examination because of adversely impacted by Covid-19.
They will be permitted to take the examination at the time of the conduct of the compartmental examination.
For further guildlines and details visit official website of CISCE.
For more Educational news stay tuned to Aware Earth – Education