After all the boards of education, NIOS 10th and 12th Exams has its new revised dates. Respective standard students needs to review the date sheet and buckle up their preparation.
NIOS Revised Date Sheet
National Institute of Open Schooling has released the revised date sheet for class 10th and 12th board examinations. The NIOS exam will begin from July 17 and end on August 13. Earlier, the exams were supposed to be held in the month of March-April 2020. But they were postponed due to coronavirus lockdown. Generally, there are separate datasheets for students taking exams in India and for students taking exams abroad. However, the website is yet to get updated with further details about the exams. NIOS 10th and 12th Exams were postponed due to coronavirus outbreak. HRD minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank on Sunday tweeted about the release of revised datesheet.
NIOS 10th and 12th new admit cards are on their way
Points for NIOS 10th exam admit cards
- NIOS may release new NIOS class 10 admit card 2020 for postponed theory exams.
- Students can download the NIOS 10th hall ticket 2020 from the website.
- The NIOS 10th admit card 2020 for April session can be accessed by entering the enrollment number.
- The NIOS admit card 2020 10th class includes exam centre name and address, subject name, subject codes, exam dates, etc.
- Only students who have paid NIOS Exam fees can download NIOS 10th hall ticket 2020.
- Each student must carry the NIOS 10th admit card 2020 during the examination.
- The NIOS class 10 hall ticket 2020 for practical exams were released on March 6, 2020.
- Earlier released NIOS class 10 admit card may be repealed due to postponement of exams.
- So new NIOS admit card 10th 2020 may be released as per new NIOS exam dates.
Points for NIOS 12th exam admit cards
- NIOS 12th Hall Ticket for theory exams 2020 may be released for the postponed theory exams.
- NIOS has released the practical admit card of NIOS 12th 2020 exam for April session on March 6, 2020.
- There are two NIOS 12th hall tickets. One for the theory and other for the practical examinations.
- Students can download the NIOS 12th admit card 2020 for April by entering their 11/12 digit enrollment number.
- NIOS class 12 admit card 2020 will include the details such as exam schedule, student’s name, exam centre and address along with the exam day instructions.
- The NIOS exam 2020 is to held from July 17 to August 13, 2020.
- NIOS 12th hall ticket 2020 is one of the most important documents which needs to be carried in the exam hall.
- Therefore, students must carry at least 2-3 copies of the NIOS admit card 2020 12th class in the exam hall mandatorily.
Tentative Exam schedule
Class 10th exams will begin from July 17, 2020, and will end on August 11, 2020. While class 12th exams will start from July 17 and end on August 13, 2020. Exams for physics, history, library and info science and Sanskrit Vyakaran will be conducted for class 12th on July 17. While for class 10th, Hindustani music paper will be conducted. The exams will be conducted from 2:30 to 5:30 pm daily.
NIOS 10th Exam pattern
- NIOS has an On-Demand Examination System (ODES) at the secondary level and offers 28 subjects in eight mediums.
- Group A and Group B are two domains of subjects for secondary stage.
- NIOS also offers vocational subjects in combination with academic subjects at the secondary stage.
- Group A includes language subjects and a child must choose a minimum of one language and a maximum of two languages out of the group.
- While Group B includes the core subjects wherein students can choose three subjects or four subjects.
- To obtain the class 10 certificate and be pass in NIOS 10TH result, a student must clear five subjects including one language subject.
NIOS 12th Exam pattern
- NIOS segregated the subjects for class 12 into six small groups named as Group A, B, C, D, E and F.
- Group A includes language subjects while other groups include subjects from science, commerce, humanities and others.
- Each student has to select at least 5 subjects in total while applying for NIOS admissions.
- Stuents have to choose one subject from Group A and others from Group B.
- View details about the subjects on the official website.
How to Prepare for NIOS 10th and 12th Exams 2020?
The foremost steps towards the exam preparation is to be aware of the NIOS 10th and 12th Date Sheet. This helps in creating a good study plan as it mentions the subject wise exam dates along with the exam timing. Make short notes of important topics of NIOS 10th and 12th syllabus 2020 while preparing for exams. A student should try to cover entire NIOS syllabus 2020 for their respective standards before the end of February 2020.This will help them to revise in the last time. It helps to understand the topics in a better way. This makes the revision process faster and easier. To know the high-weightage topics, students should solve previous year NIOS Question paper. Solving sample papers will help students to score good marks in the board exams by introducing them with exam pattern, questions asked in exams, marks distribution etc.
Moreover, class 10th and 12th aspirants now have plenty of time to prepare well. The pandemic outbreak led to the postponement of the exams. This gave the students the opportunity to prepare themselves well for the exam. Students need to stay optimistic and positive during this lockdown to enhance their productivity. Determination to stay focus on studies will help create themselves a bright future. Students should not forget to include some time for interests and hobbies to keep the mind fresh. Student should try to stay calm for better concentration. Stress due to peer pressure can lead to various problems academically as well as mentally.
For more Educational news stay tuned to Aware Earth – Education