Table of Contents
It has always been an essential part in every Individuals everyday lifestyle, but the way of utilizing and consuming it has been very different based on the improvement and growth of technology with every passing year. The current digital technology enforced by the capability and capacity of internet has made various music collections accessible at fingertips right from the early days of Bollywood to the current rap and remix age of Bollywood. this article is all about songs and platforms where once can have easy access to them.
1. Saari ki saari – Darshan Raval
2. Aaj bhi- Vishal Mishra
3. Jinke liye -Neha Kakkar
4. Genda phool- Badshah
5. Bhula dunga- Darshan Raval
6. I am a disco dancer – Benny Dayal.
7. Laal Chunariya- Akul
8. Dus Bahane – Shekhar Ravjiani
9. Humraah- Sachet Tandon
10. Malang title track- Ved Sharma
New punjabi songs
1. Tere karke- Guri
2. Never trust – Gurmeet Dosanjh
3. Jatt- Garry Sandhu
4. Bazaar Band- DJ Flow
5. Ehna Chauni aa- Jassie Gill
6. Lifestyle- Amrit Maan
7. Punjabun – Rajveer Jawanda
8. Compete – The Kidd
9. Kaali Range- R Nait
10. Red eyes – Karan Aujla
Earlier, every movie had its original compilation of Songs and singers and writers were given credit for them.
But nowadays, Music trend has slowly started shifting and overturning.
Almost every Bollywood movie these days consist of 1-2 songs that have been great hits earlier.
Out of all the remake songs, Punjabi songs are much more flashy and conspicuous in Bollywood.
There are some superhit old numbers like Aankh maarey, Dil Chori and many more,
which have been remade in Bollywood.
Some of them given as below –
1. Aankh Maarey- Kumar Sanu, Mika Singh, Neha Kakkar.
2. Leja re – Dhvani Bhanushali
3. Coca Cola- Neha Kakkar and Tony Kakkar
4. Kala Chashma – Amar Arshi, Neha Kakkar , Badshah.
5. Chamma Chamma- Arun, Ikka, Neha Kakkar, Romy
6. Laila main Laila- Pawni Pandey
7. Mein tera boyfriend- Arijit Singh, Meet bros, Neha Kakkar
8. Patola- Guru Randhawa
9. Dekhte Dekhte- Atif Aslam
10. Jab koi baat- Atif Aslam, Shirley Setia.
11. Nazar Lagjayegi- Kamal Raja, Milind Gaba
12. Ghar se nikalte he – Armaan Malik
13. Ek do teen song- Shreya Ghoshal
14. Banja Rani- Guru Randhawa
15. Chalti hai kya 9 se 12- Dev Negi, Neha Kakkar.
life without music is truly unimaginable. Either on the web, mobile phones or tablets, the options for music access are universal and limitless and so are the streaming music services that are growing at a lightening fast speed. This makes it very complicated to choose one or two from them and decide the most appropriate one.
Here are a few streaming platforms –
1. Spotify – With about 20 million options. Spotify is one of the most well known and famous brand names in the music streaming industry. It has access from all major platforms such as windows, BlackBerry, iOS and Android. From personal and exclusive composers to albums, bands and even developing and organizing a playlist. It is a freemium business model and paid plans start from Rs. 119/per month.
2. JioSaavn- has more than 45million song collection in English, hindi, and other languages. The business model is freemium and premium plans start from Rs. 99/per month. Trial free period is for 90 days and premium plans include add free music and offline playback.
3. Gaana- the music streaming app has songs listed in 21 languages with a song collection of 45 million+. Gaana.com allows its users to create their own public music playlist that can also be used by other gaana.com users. The business model is also freemium and gaana plus plans start from ₹ 99/month onward.
4. YouTube music- biggest threat to any other music platform in India at the moment. YouTube music paid plan, that includes ad free music streaming, skipping & scrubbing, offline & background playback & 256 kbits/sec starts from ₹ 99/month onwards. The biggest plus point for YouTube music is the option of having video and music only playback in the same app.
5. Wynk music – is amongst the first in the industry of music streaming apps to offer the free downloads feature, i.e available only to Airtel users. Wynk music has a wide range of music collections across all major Indian languages. Paid subscription plans starts from ₹ 60/month that includes ad free streaming along with 1 month free trial period
For more upcoming Entertainment updates stay tuned to Aware earth – Entertainment.