IP University Admission 2020 is in progress.
The IP University Admission date extended till July 20.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, moreover known as IP University, has extended the deadline date for filling application form till July 20. The date extended because of COVID 19 lockdown.
Previously, the deadline for application form submission of IP University 2020 was June 30. Now it extends to July 20. Students desiring to take admission in UG and PG courses offered by the IP University can fill the IP University admission form by visiting the official website @ipu.ac.in.
Students for IP University admission have to sit for the IPU Common Entrance Test. For the test, students have to fill the application form of IP University 2020. Initially, candidates have to register online by giving their active and valid email ID and mobile numbers. Candidates should have a very clear understanding, if wish to apply for different courses then should fill separate IP University admission form 2020.
The Application form should be filled very carefully. Applicants have to provide exact details like – personal details, academic details, proper selection of the preferred exam city, uploading of candidate’s photograph, online mode signature and then payment of the application fee of Rs 1200.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts the IP University admission for candidates desiring to take admission in various UG and PG courses through UGAT (Undergraduate Admission Test) and PGAT (Postgraduate Admission Test).
About IP University
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is also known as GGSIPU/ IP/ IPU). Indraprastha University was established in 1998 by the Government of Delhi. In the past, IPU was a Public university and worked as a teaching-cum-affiliating university. Later, the University got recognised by the University Grants Commission (India), under section 12B of the UGC Act. It has been graded ‘A’ by the NAAC.
GGSIPU is in alliance with Commonwealth Universities, Association of Indian Universities, Medical Council of India and Distance Education Council.
IPU offers various UG and PG programmes like- Arts, Commerce and Science programs. But, candidates need to appear for IPU CET examination. IPU has as many as 118 affiliated colleges across India, providing various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Out of these 118 affiliated institutes, there are 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
However, IP University Admission date extension is not applicable for Master of Business Administration. The deadline for submission of online application form for MBA through CAT Score was only up to May 31. The form filling date for MBA is expired now. and further, there is no extension for filling an application form.
The authorities of the IP University Admission also extended the application form correction window by 3 days, from July 21 to July 23. IP University made it very clear for MBA applicants, the Application form correction window will be notified along with the counselling schedule.
IP University has also released the Admission details for B.Tech and medical courses. Admission will focus on the JEE Main and NEET scores. For law and MCA, the admission will focus on the scores of CLAT and NIMCET. In case of MBA, admission will focus on CAT Scores.
IPU has provided the details regarding IPU CET Application Form 2020
IP University admission 2020 Application Form is valid till 20th July.
After opening the application form link, one should enter the correct details:
Enter Valid Email
+91 10 digit mobile no. for OTP
Students to submit the grievances related to IP University Admission 2020.
One can resolve the queries via. Email at [email protected] or by using the helpline numbers given below:
Helpline Number 1: 9560313682
Helpline Number 2: 9971616992
University Public Relation Officer Contact No. 7291872201
IP University has released official notification which is shown below:
Candidates have to go through the following details carefully, before filling the application form.
- IPU CET 2020 Application form is available on the official website @ipu.ac.in…
- During the filling of an application form, firstly candidates have to upload passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression in the JPG/ JPEG format. Secondly, the size of the scanned images should lie between 10-100 KB.
- For the mistakes in the details of an application form, students can make a correction from 21st to 23rd July 2020.
- However, candidates desiring to apply for more than one course have to submit a separate application form.
- It is compulsory for candidates to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number.
- The time to time information will be sent to candidates on the registered ID & phone number filled in the application form.
- Primarily, before filling the form, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Candidates should not send any hard copy of application form to the exam conducting authority.
- Lastly, candidates must take multiple printouts of the filled application form for further use.
IP University Admission Application Fee:
- Application Fee is Rs.1200 for all categories.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee through online mode.
- The mode of payment can be through credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
IP University Admission Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Indian national citizen is eligible to apply for IPU CET.
Age Criteria: Candidates pursuing UG courses should be between 18 to 21 years in age. For PG courses, age should be between 21 to 35 years.
Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must qualify 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) subjects in their qualifying exam.
Percentage: Candidates will have to score minimum of 55% marks.
Score: Candidate must have a valid scorecard of JEE Main Paper
Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelors degree from a recognized board or university.
Percentage: Candidates will have to score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
Scorecard: Candidate must have a valid scorecard of CAT 2020.
The External Links are:
The Internal Links are: