The egg less chocolate cake recipe is simple and quick that would be loved by adults and kids. But if you don’t have a oven to make it and buying a oven can be a big investment. So, this recipe can help you to make delicious and spongy cake in pressure cooking without special ingredients. It can be prepared in a cooker with the use of salt. Even you can reuse the salt in several baking recipes. I will share with you the perfect and traditional way to make a chocolate cake without oven.
Chocolate Cake Recipe
Prepared Time: 05 minutes Total Cook Time: 1 hr 05 mins
Cook time: 1 hour Recipe Servings: 4
Prepare Cake Batter
- 1 Cup flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup castor sugar
- 1/8 salt
- 1 cup salt for bake
- 6 inch baking tin (round and greased)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter
- ¼ cup oil
Method- You can bake a cake by the following method
- Take a bowl, pour the flour, baking soda, water, sugar, and salt, and if butter is salted then skip adding butter.
- After that take a pan and keep it on low flame,
- Take ¼ cup oil, ¼ cup cocoa powder (20 grams), and ¼ cup unsalted butter. Stir continuously So that all the cocoa powder dissolves well. No lumps should be there. The butter will melt.
- The chocolate mixture has to immediately pour into the flour mixture. Beat the batter until smooth.
- Take a baking bowl or baking pan, greased with oil or butter. You make sure that the baking pan should fit inside the cooker.
- Transfer batter into the baking pan.
- Take 1 cup salt and spread it in the cooker on a low flame.
- Place a stand or rack on the layer of salt
- Place the baking pan on the rack.
- Bake it for 40 to 45 minutes. It should be baked on a low flame.
- At last check the cake with a toothpick, whether it is ready or not. If the toothpick is clean then it is baked.
Tips- how to use a cooker while a baking cake?
- Any pressure pan or aluminum good to use fore bake a cake
- Avoid a lightweight cooker and steel cooker.
- Don’t bake a cake without spreading salt at the bottom.