Realme 6i Confirmation
Realme’s CFO Madhav Sheth has confirmed the launch of Realme 6i. The country expects to launch on July 24th at 12:30 pm IST. Sheth tweets this news through his official account on Twitter. He came up with the revise chipset and display rate of the handset.
Realme launched 6i in the Philippines comprising with MediaTek Helio G80 SoC. But, the Indian modification is powered with MediaTek Helio G90T chipset.
The new handset is the rebranded version of Realme 6s, which was launched in May 2020. This phone for the first time in India will come up with the cheapest 90Hz display.
Realme’s New Phone Specifications
- This phone will come in variant colours, in a gradient body.
- It will have a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and punch-hole display.
- The display will publicize the 90Hz refresh rate.
- The size of the handset will be 5-inch tall.
- It will have FHD+ resolution.
- The phone 6i has the composition of MediaTek Helio G90T gaming-focused chipset.
- Realme 6i comprises 4GB RAM and 64GB UFS 2.1 storage.
- It is flexible to expand up to 256GB via a microSD card.
- The people fond of photography will be happy using this phone. It consists of quad-camera setup.
- The main focus will be on 48MP primary sensor with LED flash, EIS, and 8-megapixel wide-angle lens, a 2MP mono lens, and a 2MP 4cm macro lens.
- The front camera of Realme 6i consists of a 16MP shooter for taking selfie and video calling. The handset will supposedly run on Android 10-based Realme UI out of the box.
- This handset is powered with 4,300mAh battery having 30W fast charging support.
- It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for security and connectivity.
- This phone has all attractions of 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, NFC and USB Type-C.
The cost of the phone might start at Rs 13,999, as the Realme 6 is currently available at a starting price of Rs 14,999 in India. Realme in future may lower the price to Rs 12,999 to gain a slight benefit over the Poco M2 Pro.