SFV: tier list
SFV: tier list is obviously meant to serve as a guide and no more. Below is a tier list ranking Street Fighter V characters. The SFV: tier list begins from the top with the ‘S tier’, down to the ‘D tier’ which is the lowest. Street Fighter V is a 1-on-1 fighting game. Its aim, therefore, is to destroy an opponent using various deadly attacks and techniques. An SFV: tier list provides you with information on player rankings and the class they occupy. The right player with the right skills and proper application will surely bring victory. Capcom developed and released Street Fighter on 14th February 2020. It was published for PlayStation 4 in 2016. It was soon updated as, Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition and released January 16. Its second update, Street Fighter V: Champion Edition, was released on February 14, 2020.
Champion Edition came with new and exciting changes in gameplay. Interestingly, it has provided every character with a second V-Skill. These changes are free if you update to newer versions of Street Fighter V like Arcade Edition, or Champion Edition.
FEATURES OF STREET FIGHTER V: CHAMPION EDITION
- The Street Fighter V: Champion Edition has an EX gauge. The gauge gradually fills up as you deliver attacks successively. You can as well use it to either perform special moves or achieve super combos. Any of the characters on this SFV: tier list can perform these moves.
- The Street Fighter V: Champion Edition has a new feature which is, the “V-Gauge”. When you receive consistent attacks, the V- gauge increases steadily.
- Three new V techniques: they include the following; V-Skills, V-Reversals, and V-Triggers. V-Skills are very special and deadly attacks that are peculiar to each fighter. V-Reversals permit players to use the benefits of the V-Gauge to perform a counter-attack while they are being attacked. Lastly, the V-Triggers also allow the player to perform special techniques by manipulating the V-Gauge. Every character on the SFV: tier list can perform these techniques.
- the Stun Meter even though available since Street Fighter III, can now be seen displayed under the health bars. When you receive successive attacks, the Stun Meter increases. When it becomes full, the player becomes paralyzed.
- The game also features an interactive arena, as well as an interesting story mode.
- It displays captivating animations immediately a player is defeated although at the edge of the arena.
- The game features a variety of deadly characters and excitingly, new characters have been introduced. See below for characters on the SFV: tier list.
STREET FIGHTER V: CHARACTER LIST
The Street Fighter V, Champion Edition up to 40 fighters. This includes all the fighters from Season 1 to 4. You can find the characters in the Champion Edition below. This character list, therefore, provides the source for the SFV: tier list.
Birdie Sagat Honda
Blanka Guile Vega M. Bison Balrog
Akuma Alex Kolin Urien Seth Ed Juri F.A.N.G Laura Menat Necalli RASHID: A FRIEND INDEED Falke Sakura Mika Karin Nash Cody Poison Luci
RANKING CRITERIA FOR SFV: tier list: CHAMPIONS EDITION
The SFV: tier list was arrived after assessing the abilities of the players individually. Then, using the results as part of the ranking criteria. These include abilities such as power, health, mobility, technique, and range. A combination of these qualities in high quantities will translate into a higher impact. However, your capacity to manipulate these player abilities can guarantee victory.
POWER HEALTH MOBILITY TECHNIQUE RANGE
ABIGAIL ABIGAIL BLANKA ZEKU SAGAT
ZANGIEF ZANGIEF VEGA G ABIGAIL
NECALLI URIEN COLIN SETH FANG
AKUMA NECALLI BIRDIE CAMMY GILL
BISON BALROG JURI AKUMA DHALISM
CODI POISON MENAT
The SFV: tier list
As earlier stated, this list is only a player- selection guide that will help you to get a victory. But in actuality, success in any fighting game is a combination of both the player and the character’s abilities.
|S/N||S TIER||A TIER||B TIER||C TIER||D TIER|
watch the SFV trailer below: