The Indian Army recently announced a notification regarding the recruitment of Technical Graduate Course. This is the 132nd Technical Graduate Course application which revealed on their website. After China, the Indian Army is the world’s second-largest active military personnel in the statics 2020. There are several people in India who are waiting for this course. This application is the summoned for the male, unmarried engineering graduate’s applicants. In Technical Graduate Course (TGC-32) forty vacant positions where the applicant can apply. The course TGC-32 begin from Jan 2021 in Dehradun, Indian Military Academy(IMA). The online application is going on. Willing candidate can visit their site and fill up the online application form. This is very opportunity to grab.
Let’s have a look at some major factors of the Technical Graduate Course recruitment process.
Important Dates regarding TGC recruitment-
- Start date of Online Application – July 28th 2020 at 1200 Hours
- End Date of Online Application – August 26th 2020 at 1200 hours
- Admit Card Published– Update Very Soon
- SSB Interview date- Mid of October to December 2020
Eligibility Criteria For TGC recruitment-
Minimum age– Applicant minimum age should be 20 years old.
Maximum age– Applicant age should not above 27 years as on 1st January 2021.
Applicants Who have cleared the mandatory Engineering Degree courses from a recognized university. Also, the applicants studying currently in the final year of any Engineering Degree course can also apply for this 132nd TGC. In that case, the Applicant has to submit an authentic document of passing by 1st January 2021 along with an Engineering degree Certificate within twelve weeks from the date of training at IMA, Dehradun.
This Online 132nd TGC application only invites the male applicants who are full filling the educational as well as age-related eligibility criteria. Also,
- Applicants must have Indian origin means Applicants must have Indian citizenship
- A subject of Bhutan
- A subject of Nepal
- Refugees of Tibet who come to India on or before 1st January 1962 with the purpose of settle in India
Vacancies Streamwise for TGC-
Indian Army TGC vacancies
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics||04|
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/
Electronics & Comm/Satellite Communication/
|Computer Science & Engg /
Info-Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science
The selection process for TGC-
An applicant is selected through some steps such as PET, SSB interview, Medical.
A.Shortlisting- A board is formed for this method. The integrated HQ of MoD preserve the right for shortlisting the applications. However, the application chooses via fix cutoff percentage of numbers for each stream. Accumulate the marks up to the sixth semester for any Engineering Stream, the eighth semester for Architecture, second semester for M.SC Computer Science.
After that for the shortlisted applicant a centre allotted and the applicant is informed via their respective email. Then the Applicant will log in to the website to chose their SSB dates. This SSB is available on the first-come-first-served way. There will be a specified date mentioned in website applicant have to chose between them.
B. Those eligible and shortlisted applicants who are selected on the basis of cutoff percentage will get a call for interview of selection centres. The selection centres are Kapurthala in Punjab’, Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh, Bangalore in Karanataka, Allahabad in UP. Here the applicants interviewed by a Group Testing Officer and Interview Officer and Psychologist. The SSB interview call letter will provide by the respective Selection Centres via the applicant’s email-id or SMS on phones. This allotment of centres is directed of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD. These centres are not changed after choosing
C. Applicants will go through two tough phases of the selection process at SSB. Those applicants who are clear the first phase will go to the second phase. Those who are not passed the first phase will directly be returned on that day. The total duration of SSB interviews is five days. This interview process followed is along with a medical examination. This medical examination only who are selected in the second phase.
All the details regarding this are available at official website Date Gen of RTG. The website address is published bellow
D. Those applicants who are cleared the SSB and mentioned medically fit will get a Joining Letter for training. This training letter depends on the number of vacancies available in a respected stream and fulfilling the eligibility criteria and merit list.
How to apply In Technical Graduate Course-
The applicant who wants to grab the golden opportunity to works in the Indian Army has to satisfy all the above eligibility criteria. Then he has to go to the official website address that is http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- At first click on the option ‘Officer Entry Apply’.
- After that click on ‘Registration’. A form appeared in the screen fill up that before that studied the instructions.
- After complete the ‘Registration ‘ go to the ‘Apply Online’ option just below the Dashboard.
- Completing this process a page appeared with the name of ‘Officers Selection-Eligibility’.
- Then click on the ‘Apply’ option. Just shown against the Technical Graduate Course.
- A form will appear with the name of ‘ Application Form’.
- Please go through all the instructions and click ‘ Continue’ options to give personal credential such as Name, Date of Birth, Educational details etc.
- Then press on the ‘Save & Continue’ option each time before going to the next segment.
- After filling all the details the last segment name ‘Summary of your Information’ where anyone can preview the whole details. Also, can edit to change anything.
- Then for final submit applicant should press on the ‘Submit Now’ option. Please go through all the details before pressing on ‘Submit Now’.
- Lastly, the applicants need two copies of this application form which including the Roll number. It will get after thirty minutes of final submission of online application.
Payscale in TGC –
56100 to 1,77,500 – Level 10
In all over India.
Hope Indian Army finest TGC officers who serve for their motherland in future.