The company declares its first smart Oppo Watch to launch this month. The expected date to launch is July 31, 2020, on Flipkart. Ishan Agarwal a tech enthusiast leaks this information. The Flipkart is showcasing not only the launch of a smartwatch but, also the smartphone Oppo Reno 4 Pro on the same day July 31 in India.
Oppo Watch OS
Oppo has already released its first smartwatch in China, earlier this year. But in global markets, it is coming with the new version. The launch of an updated smartwatch running on Google’s Wear OS platform will be in the next week (July 31st).
The original Watch is based on Android. This also has the facility of customization, according to the requirement of the user. Recently, it launches in Germany.
The original Chinese smartwatch is powered by OPPO’s own ColorOS. But, the global version smartwatch is powered by Google’s Wear OS. Western people will be comfortable in using this Wear OS-powered watch. This smartwatch looks similar to the Apple smartwatch.
Expected Specifications of Oppo Watch
- The smartwatch comprises of 1.6-inch AMOLED display with a square-shaped screen much like the Apple Watch.
- This smartwatch contains Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Wear 2500 chipset.
- It contains 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage.
- SmartWatch also has LTE support via an eSIM.
- This also supports NFC.
- The Oppo watch is fuelled by a 430mAh battery with VOOC flash charge.
- It also contains health features like- different exercise modes, heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring and menstrual cycle tracking.
- The sizes of Watch are 41mm and 46mm and is stainless steel.
- The cost of 46mm Watch is Rs. 21,400 approximately and comes in two colour options: black and rose gold.
- The cost of small size 41mm Watch is Rs. 16,100 approx, having three colour variants: black, white and pink.
The wait is over and very soon going to launch in global markets.